Just Forget It (Teen Wolf)

Hey, so um I'm mad cause my computer updated when I was writing it and it deleted so I need to start all over again. Plus I'm still sick so that's fun. Anyway I'm gonna finish this before I get madder. Anyway I love you guys

Prompt: Please could you do a teen wolf one shot based on stiles/Scott/Ethan's encounter in 3x09 where Ethan tells them the twins back story and stiles threatens him with the mountain ash wrapped in wolfsbane rolled in mistletoe?

____________________________________

Ethan and Aiden were not nice, they were not friendly, and they sure as hell weren't approachable and for good reason, but it was all an act on that they kept up for good reason.

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend." Ethan said, Scott and Stiles had pulled him aside during class after they got Lydia to do things with Aiden. The twins knew that the Hale pack was going to talk to him or at least the better part of the Hale pack. Aiden told him to keep up the "untouchable" act so he adds while looking at Stiles, "How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?"

The twin had planned for almost everything that Scott because he was in charge. They forgot about Stiles, well they didn't knowing that the boy with ADHD couldn't keep his mouth shut. They just didn't think that what came out of the lengthy boys mouth would be so graphic.

"Is he looking at me?" Stiles spoke loudly, almost on the verge of yelling. "Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of Mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking"

Ethan wanted to shake at Stiles words but he didn't knowing that Aiden would kill him if he showed vulnerability to anyone. Aiden could barely handle Danny knowing, and Danny was Ethan's mate. Ethan was afraid he would break character in fear of this human, but luckily Scott cut Stiles off before he go to his main point.

"Whoa, Stiles, okay. We get it." Scott turned to Ethan, "We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again."

Scott's voice was full of emotion, genuine emotion. It made Ethan want to spill his guts, tell Scott everything so he told Scott the little he could.

"You don't know what we owe them" Ethan to a sharp breath in, "Especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't alphas."

"What were you?" Scott spoke softly.

"Omegas," Scott looked confused and Stiles probably knew because he looked like he was about to spit out information, but Stiles taking over the conversation would take the conversation on several different tangents before they got to the point he waned to make so he continued, explaining in greater detail. "In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack."

"So you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?"

"Something like that" Ethan mumbled,

"What happened?" Scott's voice was full of concern.

"They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation." Ethan paused unsure of what to say, "And our Alpha was the worst of them."

Ethan closed his eyes to block out memories of his Alpha that he was trying to block out. The opened them slowly to try to make it look like a long blink.

"Why didn't you guys just fight back?" Stiles sassed, "Form voltron wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses?"

Stiles phrase made Ethan smile in the inside Stiles was constantly making the twins smile they just hid it. He wanted to laugh and lie in Stiles face say something snarky but he couldn't, Scott would see right through that.

"We couldn't," Ethan answered "We didn't know how to control it back then."

"Deucalion taught you." Scott finally understood what Ethan meant by owing him something because he felt like he owed Derek for teaching him stuff about monsters, but he would never kill someone for him.

"And then, we fought. We took down the whole pack, one-by-one. And by the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life. And we tore him apart. Literally." Ethan tried to sound angry but he his voice was just broken.

That short conversation was basically all the Hale-McCall pack knew about the twins, they didn't even know their last names. And Stiles wanted to know more, the curiosity was killing him, so when he was given the chance to learn more he jumped on it.

----------

"You have got to be kidding me" Stiles said as he opened door, "No"

"Come on Stiles" Aiden pleaded, "Lydia just kicked us out, Danny's out of town, Derek hates us, and with Issac at Scott's we both know that will never happen.

Stiles paused, he didn't know what to do, but Lydia trusted them so he was trying to decide. The plead out of Ethan is what pushed his idea.

"Fine get in" Stiles said opening the door all the way, "and don't thank me, you guys need to tell me what how you got with Deucalion, I'm curious"

Aiden looked at his brother and groaned, he did not want to go this, but followed Stiles up to the spare room.

"You guys need to share, but the room's pretty big you guys should be fine," Stiles opened the door to the room and sat on the bed patting next to him, "Spill"

"Look Stiles" Aiden said, "It's not a happy story like at all"

"No one's is" Stiles twitched and he pulled Aiden into the bed next to him, "Just tell me I'm getting impatient." When no one spoke Stiles began to ramble knowing that eventually someone was gonna talk.

"We were bit when we were 7 or was it 6?" Ethan said.

"We were 8, E" Aiden said rolling his eyes, "Look Stiles, if we tell you, you need to promise-"

"I prom-"

"No Stiles," Aiden grabbed the smaller boys chin, "You need to promise me you won't tell anyone. Not Danny, Not Lydia, Not even Scott, can you promise me that?"

"Yeah" Stiles patted next to him on the bed, letting Ethan sit next to him, "It's bad isn't it?"

"Yeah" Ethan mumbled putting head on Stiles shoulder. "Really bad let's just get on with it."

"You know what" Stiles said, "Just forget it, I think I understand now."