Threats

Here goes nothing:

One day arzaylea wanted to be with someone other than bryan-Idk why tho like he's hot asf-so she dm luek and he decided to open it.

She told him that she wanted to meet him.So luek being who he is said " I have to ask my mom"

Arzaylea Said she wanted to keep it on the down low so no one would follow them.luek said ok and she flew all the way to L.A to meet luek.

She and luek were casually hanging out and then all the sudden when no one was around she tried to kiss luek and he pushed her off.

Arzaylea got pissed and started saying shit like "come on you know you want to"
While luek was thinking"ya nasty"

Then arzaylea got even more pissed when he rejected her again.

That's when she started threatening him saying "imma hurt you if you don't"
"I'll hurt your family"
"I'll send someone to kill you"
"I'll hurt your band"
"I'll shave your head"

Luke was getting scared so he said"I'll call the cops"

Arzaylea told him if he did she would really cut his hair.Luke agreed just to keep everyone and everything safe from her.
-----
Told u I was gonna update! But yeah I am probably gonna do 2 for each thing so yeah the next chapter is a continuation of this!!
Comment/vote