Date night

I awoke to my alarm clock ringing. I got up and couldn't help but smile. I was pumped for the date.

I got my clothes on and ran down the stairs.
I saw my mom standing there with a smile on her face.

"Hey...." I said nervously walking over and grabbing an apple then walking back to where I was before.

"Bella I have really exciting news..." She started. "Since you're turning 18 in a week I decided to look into buying you a house" she said. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say, I was speechless.

"Really?" Was all I could say.

"Yes really. there's a house a block from here that's for sale. it's pretty cheap and you could even get a roommate!" She said hugging me.

"Oh my god mom thanks! I hugged her and talked a bit more about the house and stuff and went to school.

When I got there I saw Elena and Stephan talking so I went up to them.

They looked over and Elena came and hugged me.
"Guess what" I said getting a lot more excited then I was.
"What?!?!" She asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be my new roommate in my new house??!" I said almost screaming.

"Yes! OMG yes! But I always will have to go over an see Jeremy" she squealed.

"Yes yes of course. me too" I said because I loved him. He was like my baby brother.

***after school***

I met up with Elena, Caroline and Bonnie. They were helping me get ready. But Elena and Stephan were also going on a date, but not the same place.

We went to Elena's house and got her stuff and went over to my house.

I put my dress on and looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a bluish blackish sparkly dress that was short and tight. (Pic at the beginning of chapter) I opened the door and went out of the bathroom. I looked up to see them all looking at me like I was the queen or something.

I saw Elena and she look gorgeous. she had a straight yellow sparkly dress that hugged her curves. Her hair was straighten with light makeup on.

"Oh my god Bella, you look amazing!" Elena said and ran over and hugged me.
"Omg you too!" I said hugging her back.

"So Bella can I do your hair?" Caroline asked.
"Uh sure! What are you gunna do?" I said getting out my curling iron and straightener.
"I'm going to curl it" she said grabbing the iron and I put the straightener back.

She lightly curled my hair. we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Bonnie said and ran down the stairs. Elena walked down with her.

"Cover you're eyes" she said grabbing the hair spray.
She sprayed for about 3 seconds and walked down the stairs.

"Come down when you're ready!" Caroline yelled up to me.

I looked back in the mirror. I thought I looked pretty for once. I was overwhelmed with what I saw. I backed away and smiled.

"Okay here we go" I said to myself walking down the stairs.

Elena Caroline Stephan Bonnie and Damon were all downstairs sitting on the couches.

Damon looked over and had huge eyes. He standed up and walked over to me.

He bowed to me. I blushed and bowed back.
He leaned close to my ear.
"You look absolutely stunning, Bella." He pulled back,

"Thanks you too" I said looking up and down at him,

"So are you ready to go?" He asked.
I nodded and we all went our ways.

Bonnie and Caroline went home and Elena and Stephan went to a restaurant across town.
Damon and I soon arrived at the restaurant and took our seats.

We walked a bit until the waiter walked up to us. He was an older gentlemen with a small beard.

"Hello I'm Walter and I will be your waiter for the day. what shall I get you?" He looked over to Damon.

"I'll get the Greek pasta with a side of fries please" he closed the menu handing it to the waiter.

"And for the young beautiful lady?" He looked at me and winked. I thought it was kinda cute because he was old.

"I'll get a Cesar salad and water please" I said sweetly. He wrote it down and left.

Damon and I talked for a while. We ate and we paid for the food. As we were walking out the door I saw the man that I saw the night me and Jeremy were going back to my house. I grabbed Damon's hand an started to speed walk and with that we were at the car.

I got in and looked to the door and the man was standing there leaning against it. I was worried.

"Bella are you alright?" Damon asked lifting up my chin so I faced him.

"Uh ya fine" I didn't want to tell him because he would be worried.
I pushed away the thoughts and began to drive because Damon drove me here.
We arrived at his house soon after.

"Thanks again for the date. I had a great time" I said looking at him and smiled.

"Ya me too. I'll have to take you on another date soon" he said and winked at me.

He leaned it and brushed his lips against mine and started kissing up my jaw line. He reached my lips and our lips moved in sync. It was magical. I put my hand on his face and he did too.

We both pulled away at the same time.
I smiled and so did he.

"Well I better get going I'll see you later Bella" he said and opened the door and got out.
"Bye Damon!" I yelled at him and drove out the driveway.

I got home around 10pm and my mom was already sleeping so I went up the stairs really quiet.
I changed and lay on my bed thinking about what just happened. A smiled creeped upon my face and I went to bed with butterfly's in my stomach.