One

Harry was lonely. It was hard for him to find his description of 'the perfect girl'. It often depressed him when he thought about the girl he could spend the rest of his life with, but he just couldn't seem to grasp the fact that no girl out there was right for him because he was attracted to certain things and expected so many other things.

To say that harry was a hopeless romantic is an understatement. He believed that there is that one girl out there that is right for him, he was attracted women of all types for example: curvy, skinny, no matter what cultural background, what type of category, hell he'll even date a girl with a Mohawk and rides a motorcycle. He hated when women hated on their own weight, or wore too much makeup, chewing too loudly or those who judged others was a no no.

Now harry sat in his apartment on his couch, seeing as it was 12:09 he had just got back from work. Harry was a bartender down at a near by club, the job paid harry well and he would occasionally bring home a girl for a one night stand.

He tiredly rubbed his eyes and grabbed the remote deciding to watch some TV, even though at this time of night the only things that are going to be on are the late shows, home shopping products and those ads for sex websites.

Roughly an hour past and harry was getting more depressed with each sex line agency commercial that would come on. Why? Because at times when harry gets in the mood for sex he can go for seven hours straight, and would get upset when girls turn him down for another round. His friends say that the only reason he wants to be in a relationship is because of his uncontrollably urge to have sex at least five times a week, but he also doesn't want to come home everyday to his empty apartment, eating alone, sleeping alone and just having to fūck his hand.

Harry yawned as he was contemplating whether he should go to bed now, that was until another ad came on for a sex line, but this one had caught Harry's attention, this was an ad for a sex toy.

He listened to the guy on the TV who was talking about the toy, " these toys are called Sex Dolls, these doll are revolutionary compared to simple blow up dolls, they are in other words a sex toy. Sex Dolls look and feel like a real life human, their body are made of wax but is covered in soft material to feel like skin. Their hair feels like real hair and lips designed to feel like real lips. Sex Dolls are mainly designed for men, though there are some made for females too. I have interviewed some owners of sex dolls and they have said themselves that they are like their 'perfect girl'.

Harry's eyes widened instantly.

" if any viewers wish to purchase a sex doll for themselves, they can visit the website to order one: www.SexDoll for me.com"

Harry was on his feet in no time to retrieve his laptop, he was eagerly typing away to log in. He used the Google search engine to get to the website, it brought him to a page where 'Sex Dolls' was written in in big, bold and hot pink font, pictures of some of the sex dolls were on the home page as well.

When Harry's eyes found 'order a sex doll' he clicked it.

After filling out his credit details he filled out details for what type of doll he wanted:

Gender: Female

Hair colour: brunette- dark or median

Eyes: brown or hazel

Height: 5'2

Breast size: 12 C

In the questionnaire it also asked if buyers wanted to buy clothes for their dolls for an additional price, and by clothes they mean skimpy outfits. But of course harry finds this a turn when girls dress up for him, so he had ordered the sexy cop, nurse, playboy bunny, school girl and cave girl.

The doll itself cost $2000 and each costume cost an extra $60, but harry had more than enough to pay for it all. After years of saving up all his ownings he never spent that money on material things for himself only nessecities.

Harry couldn't stop grinning as he press the send button off to the company, excitedly waiting until he can get his doll.
----------------------------------------
A/n I know there was no smut in this book but please it gets better xoxo