Seven

*will contain sexual content*

It was Saturday night and Harry was getting ready for his date with Blair. Last night he had asked her to go to dinner with him, and she obviously accepted, she was in his bathroom getting ready as well. Harry was now adjusting his collar of his black blazer, he had wore a white button up, black jeans and boots as well.

Blair had just finished getting ready and had now stepped out of Harry's bathroom in a simple white dress with white heals, her hair left down and little make up on, just the nessecities like a layer of mascara and a light pink lipstick; stuff that Harry had brought her after a shift at the bar, for a 'your alive' present.

Harry had turned around to see her just as she stepped out, beautiful, he thought. Though the length of how sort it was made his jeans tighten.

"Ready?" Harry asked after he had stopped gazing. She nodded.

*

They were now at the restaurant after the waiter had just sat down their meals, they began making conversation while eating, "so what's your favourite colour?" Blair asked.

"Orange."

"What's your favourite food?"

"Sweet corn."

"Sweet corn," Blair giggled.

"Yea. It's corn in a can but kind off sweetened, wait do you even know what corn is -"

"-Harry," she giggled again, "of course I know what sweet corn is."

Harry blushed, "Right, sorry. Anyway why are you asking all these question?"

"I want to get to know you more, I don't know everything about yet we've had sex more times than we can count," Blair now blushed as she scraped her fork against her plate.

Harry smirked at the mention of them having sex, then he smiled at her cuteness, "well, my name is Harry Edward Styles, I'm twenty-one years old, as I mentioned earlier my favourite colour is orange and my favourite food is sweet corn, I have one older sister called Gemma, I work at a club as a bartender... And that about it for me."

All that Blair could do was smile at how cute Harry's life is.

*

They both stumbled into Harry's apartment, roughly kissing each other. They both messily kissed as they tired not to trip over anything with having to break the kiss.

They finally made to to his bedroom and Harry kicked his bedroom door closed. They made their way to his bed, Harry then stopped the kiss as Blair whined for more, he stared into her eyes lustfully, "lay on the bed," he whispered.

And she did so, kicking off her shoes in the process. Harry crawled up to her laying position and hovered over her as he kissed her hungrily. Harry's hand traveled over her thigh until his hand went under her dress.

Goosebumps raised on her skin as she shuddered at the feeling of Harry's hands. He moved her white lace panties aside, his digits going straight for her clit, massaging it and flicking it. Blair was a moaning mess underneath Harry with an occasional call of his name.

He then slide two fingers at the same which made Blair squeal with pleasure. Within six thrusts of Harry's fingers she came around them with a scream of Harry's name.

It was almost as if Harry had experienced an orgasm as well, because for him, seeing Blair come undone was enough for him.

"Fūck Harry," she whispered before she placed a chaste kiss on his lips.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY  I FINALLY UPDATED WOOOO!!!!!!!!! It's rushed but you guys wanted an update so there you go, Anyway guys check out my other book 'informal' a harry mature one. Byyyyeee!!!!!