Eight

Harry sat with a cup of tea on the couch as he watched the morning TV programs. Blair then walked out of their bedroom, wearing one of her t-shirts and a pair of Harry's sweats. She plopped down next to Harry on the couch, naturally put his arm around her and pulled her close.

She turned to him, "Harry," he instantly pulled his attention to her, "mhmm."

"I was wondering if we could go shopping today?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "why?" Blair sighed, "because I want to buy some jeans." It had just occurred to Harry that she didn't have any pairs of jeans or pants for that matter, when he first brought clothes for her he just brought skirts and dresses- short ones at that. But that when she was a doll and he no idea what was going to happen.

"But you have my pants to wear, your wearing mine now," Harry loved the idea of his baby doll wearing his clothes, it turned him on, "Harry your sweats keep falling down on me, and I can't always wear skirts because it's cold outside."

It was getting to that time of the year where it gets very cold in London and Harry wouldn't want her to be cold, "and maybe after we can go underwear shopping to go with the jeans."

"Okay let's go," Harry jumped of the couch ready to put his shoes on.

*

Harry and Blair walked into a new clothing store that just opened a few weeks ago. Blair lead Harry to the 'Women's' section and to where the pants/jeans were. Blair had started looking and sorting through racks for some pairs she liked and Harry took a seat at one of the seats that the store had for a resting place, watching her.

"Harry, what about these?" Blair held up a pair of black, high waisted skinny jeans. Harry was just imaging her in those, and his though we're: perfect.

"Why don't you go try them on," Harry smirked, "if you want I could help you."

"I think I can manage," she smugly smirked back just to tease him. She then walked over to the changing room that were around the corner from where they already were.

About three minutes passed before Harry got an idea in his head while Blair was still in the changing rooms. He got up from his seat he was sitting on and to the changing rooms, he bent down slightly to check the dressing room, it was until he recognised her shoes.

He knocked on the dressing room door, "oh Blair," he cooed.

"Yes Harry."

The sound of her sweet voice was a notification to Harry that it was indeed Blair. He looked both left and right to check if no one would see him. Once he saw that no one was around, he opened the door to the changing room that Blair was in and quickly slipped in.

"Harry-" he cut Blair off with his lips and she immediately kissed him back. Harry's eyes opened to look into the reflection of the mirror that was in the confined space, and he saw that she was still in the tight jeans. He smirked getting another idea in his head.

He started to unbutton the jeans, "let's get these of you," he mumbled against her lips.

After he pulled down the zipper he started to pull down her jeans down her legs, her breathing hitched as they slowly slide down her legs.

"Um excuse me," a unfamiliar voice spoke from behind the door.

Blair gasped and Harry stopped his actions as they both looked to the door.

"I don't think you're allowed two people in one changing room," the unknown voice sassed, "sorry ma'am we'll be right out. Have a nice day." Harry spoke.

They both waited for the person to walk away before they both erupted in laughter.
---------------------------------------------
Can someone please make a trailer for my other harry fanfic 'Informal'. Message me on wattpad for details. :)
I know it short and shitty but You guys wanted an update.