Chapter 12 - Fun.

Chapter 12 - Fun.

"You'll come?" Toby asks, his face brightening up with delight.

"Hell yeah, I'll come." I say, smiling brightly, Why not? I need a break from all this shit.

"That's what she said." Toby laughs suddenly, he's always like this, well off of the camera, that is.

"Dirty bastard." I murmur under my breathe, wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning in for a kiss as he clutches my waist, parting my lips slightly, I lean in towards him, yielding to the soft charm of his kiss that engulfs me, gaining in strength until I find myself wrapped up in his beauty. We let go of each other, lungs heaving which of course powers his laughter and boosting mine up, too.

It's dark now, and I swear from Santa Monica pier you can see so many more stars then further into Los Angeles, I'd name a few constellations or something but let's be real, I'm not at all educated in that field. The pier is absolutely quiet now, I can see the last few people walking away, off of the pier. We're the only ones left now as we begin to walk back down the wide, wooden pathway.

"We should probably think about heading to Jack's party soon." Toby says it like he read my thoughts. "That's if you still want to go?" He questions me while quisically, twisting his top half of his body slightly towards me as we walk back to the beach to go find Toby's car.

"Of course I wanna go! don't be stupid, but seriously like I've always thou--" He cut me off.

"Thought what?" He adds impatiently waiting.

"You're gonna laugh. I just know it." Looking up and across at him, he shakes his head. "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you." I say, preparing him for complete embarrassment, maybe more for me than him, and confusion. "Well you see, I always thought it would be really, really, really awesome if..." A wave of humiliation hits me as the realization of what I am actually saying and who I am saying it to settles in my stomach.

"If?" Toby says in anticipation.

"If I ever went to a party with all of my favorite YouTubers." I say in a long, rushed breath. He is gonna go running and screaming, I just know it. I shouldn't have brought it up because then he wouldn't think I am weird and well by the look on his face: holding in laughter and bright red cheeks of embarrassment He definitely thinks I am weird.

"You're kidding right?" Toby smirks at me sarcastically, as we walk down the Pier, lazily and past Taco bell. "I mean, This is the best thing I have ever heard anyone, who likes YouTube, say." He finishes, gingerly with a small chuckle.

"Uh! Shut up!" I shout at him playfully as I push him side ways. Fortunately, Toby doesn't fall over, he just sways onto the opposite foot to absorb the force. "I warned, I so warned you but you still laughed. I so warned you." I say, repetitively.

"It would be so awesome if I ever went to a party will all of my favorite YouTubers" Toby giggles, trying so hard to imitate my voice. I'd like to think he isn't doing so well , copying my tone, but really he is actually impersonating my irritating, high pitched voice pretty well. "Seriously, Skye! That is freaking hilarious! Is that like one of those "Imagine" things fangirls make up on Tumblr or something? Or did you create that one by yourself?" He says just to fill the air and, being Toby, he does this effortlessly by asking very unimportant questions. "You're such a noodle for thinking that." He happily adds.

"But you can't tell anyone." I say locking eye contact with him. "Like, it was a stretch just to tell you but then again, I did just kinda blab it all out. And actually yes, I did just dream that situation up." I proudly declare, only I am not quite sure why I am so satisfied with it.