pet headcannon

• sam has a purebred corgi. she's taught him a million tricks he's honestly the smartest dog on the planet. he's super fucking fat though because she lets him eat off her plate.

• ashley has two turtles. she insists that they're married and was really upset that they weren't having babies until she was told they're both boys. she put a little rainbow flag in their tank when she found out.

• chris had a modest fish tank up until he was 12 but he forgot to feed them and they all died. he felt really bad and josh helped him set up a way too serious funeral. they made everyone attend.

• emily has the nastiest little chihuahua. it's basically satan. it only likes her and jess. it hates matt the most. this breaks his heart.

• jess has no pets. :c

• matt has like five cats, each with really boring generic names. he spoils them though and they're super clingy. if you go to his house he'll probably be carrying at least two of them. at LEAST.

• mike also has no pets but he's always wanted a dog honestly he was so excited to meet wolfie.

• josh has a fucking massive tarantula and he loves her so much. he originally wanted to include her in his prank but he feared that she might be smushed by someone in a blind panic. she loved to sneak into the twins' rooms.

• hannah has butterflies. no one is surprised. she taxidermies their corpses after they die though which is kinda weird.

• beth's got some buggies too, she keeps a tank with praying mantises in it.