living with chris headcannons

• having a place with chris would be nice. he would be quiet for the most part, never coming into your room without knocking, or asking if he can come in, even if the door is open.

• he can't cook all that well, so you can definitely expect a lot of pizza and chinese food deliveries to the house. once in a while, you'll cook him something, and he'll be extremely grateful.

• he takes EXTREMELY long showers. he doesn't mean to, but he gets a lot of thinking done in the shower, which causes him to spend more time in the shower than he intends to.

• he's a very light sleeper, so if you're awake before him, and you're walking around outside of his door, he will immediately wake up.

• if the two of you are dating and living together, he will always try to go out of his way to make you comfortable in the house, if that means giving you an extra pillow when you sleep, giving you privacy when he knows you need it, or attempting to make breakfast for you every once in a while.

• if the two of you sleep in the same bed, it can be a bit difficult sometimes with how light of a sleeper he can be. the good thing is, he doesn't take up too much of the bed. he tends to keep to his side, and doesn't take that much of the blankets.