9. Circles

Niall's POV:

I decided to bite the bullet and just text her. I'm not gonna lie, I was nervous as hell. Somehow once i started texting her and she texted back, i was more comfortable. A lot more confident. Louis helped me with some of it though. I needed his sass to help me talk to her. Of course he'll be taking the piss out of it later.

We just got out of the tour bus and we just finished working on our new album. I'm so excited for everyone to hear it.

I flopped on my bed in the hotel room and my phone vibrated again. It was Ana.

Love_ana20: alright James and DON'T CALL ME AYANA!!!!

I laughed at her through the phone almost. She hates her name obviously.

NiallOffical: well now I'm definitely going to call you that now xx

Love_Ana20: we're going in circles

I noticed and recognize that's one of our song lyrics. Did she notice?

NiallOffical: did you just....

Love_ana20: omg i did ....so we play play play all the same old games ;-)

NiallOffical: that's one of my favorites on that album xx

Love_ana20: omg saaaaame and Tell me a Lie

NiallOffical: and I Want??? xx

Love_ana20: are you sure this is the Niall Horan and not just a pretend like a fan?

Why would she think that?

NiallOffical: i can't like my own music? xx

Love_ana20: you can it's just werid kinda talking about my favorites to you idk why

NiallOffical: awww is it because you're a Nialler? xx

Love_ana20: no...yes...maybe

NiallOffical: i already know anyway just be upfront with it xx

Love_ana20: true but how did you figure it out? Oh yeah MY HAT!!!

NiallOffical: the more you mention it the least likely I'll give it back xx

Love_ana20: fine keep it then James

I hate my middle name with a passion. I just don't like how it mixes with my first name.

NiallOffical: :-|

Love_ana20: don't give me that face Jamesy

NiallOffical: :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-|
Love_ana20: oh fine be that way

NiallOffical: im going to ignore the fact that that happened .........what are you doing today xx

Love_ana20: im at the mall right now with my cousin

NiallOffical: oh cool what's your favorite store xx

Love_ana20: i don't have a favorite to be honest i just go in random stores and if i see something like i get it

I love how she's not so picky. I knew she was really chill when i met her. She's not too overboard with things. She's just is... laid back.

My bedroom door opened and it was Harry.

"Hey Nialler, we're being called for soundcheck."

"I thought we had to do it yesterday.", he shrugged and i huffed.

"You texting Ana?"

"Yeah i don't wanna stop talking to her though.",i said to him while i threw a pillow over my head.

I want to talk to her for as long as i can. She's amazing from what I've seen so far. She seemed like just another One Direction fan but also someone who cares not just about fame. She seems outgoing and fun, but also chilled out and relaxed. It makes me feel that way. Plus i still want to know who that Brad guy is. I can't ask her right away though because then she'll think i'm crazy. I flopped on my bed in frustration and groaned.

"Hey mate, i'm pretty sure you can text her later. After soundcheck we're not doing anything im sure. You can ask Grace.", he said and kind of my me relax.

I lifted my head up and he hugged me. I hugged him back. I love being so close with Harry. The fans like to call us Narry Storan when they see us goofing around with each other. Same as they do Larry, Lilo, and Nouis. I chuckled at the thought.

"Thanks mate."

"No problem, now get your ass up for soundcheck.", he stood up.

"Ok let me just tell Ana I'm not gonna be able to text her.", he nodded and waited.

NiallOffical: sorry but we're being called for soundcheck ill text you later? xx

Love_ana20: yeah it's no problem my cousin's getting mad at me cause i'm not paying attention to her

NiallOffical: lol my bad bye xxx

Love_ana20: bye and good luck

I put my phone back on my bed and Harry took my hand in his and we walked downstairs hand in hand. When he got to the vans for all of us in the garage under the hotel Louis spotted our hands.

"Hey he's mine!!", he took off his shoe and hit me on the head with it.

I released Harry's hand and rubbed to top of my head.

"Mine.",Louis said and pulled Harry down towards him.

"He can't even see you Louis, your too short.", i laughed back at him.

"Shut up leprechaun.", we all ended up in laughing.

"You know i love you Tommo."

"Yeah yeah whatever leprechaun.",he said and playfully waved his hand away at me.

He hugged Harry and i joined in on the outside. Then Liam came out of nowhere and stampeded toward us.

"Group hug!!!!!!!"

The next you know we were all on the floor laughing. Liam's leg was on my chest and i was laying on top of Louis, who's head was on Harry's chest. We all looked like we just played Twister.

"Come on guys get up we've got to go.", said Grace who walked up to the knot we we're in.

We managed to get up separately and went into our vans. As we rolled out of the garage, fans started bombarding the vehicles. They started to sing Kiss You and i laughed. They were all in unison.

The first thought that came into my head was when i took Ana's hat right after we finished this song.

Ana. She's always gonna be the first person i think of when i hear this song from now on.