38. That's My Girl

There's a boom.

But it's not mine, it's Kim's.

My eyes open again and her gun is pointed at Rick. Who is laying on the floor with blood coming from his chest.

"I couldn't let you do it.", she says, "Not when this is all my fault."

My mind is blown away at what she just did. She killed, so I wouldn't kill myself.

I drop my gun at the relief and Niall does the same, embracing me as soon as I did.

"You're so fucking stupid.", he whispers and crys more. He grabs my face and kisses me, repeating the words.

" Stupid, stupid, stupid."

I nervously laugh at him and the realization that I almost killed myself for him and Amanda.

I move to Kim and hug her too.

"Thank you.", I whisper and she only sighs.

" Nothing I haven't thought about doing before. ", she replies.

"Kim, are those men still at my dorm?", her face pales and that gives me my answer.

I run out of Kim's arms, and then run out the room, to the elevator pressing the buttons eagerly. Niall and Kim aren't far behind me.

***

We all put one foot on the door of my dorm.

"On three kick it at the same time.", I say.

"One, two, three.", I say and we do just that. The door comes crashing down and I find the two guys already ready to fight. I see Amanda shirtless and braless as well.

"Oh fuck no.", I say through gritted teeth and go forth one of them.

I battle with him and he ended up with a kick to his dick, a lava lamp to the head, and unconscious. The other one, Niall goes after and he ends up on the floor grunting. Before Niall can get another hit in, I interrupt.

" Please, let me.", I ask and he lets the man go and backs up.

I smile and take the man by his shirt, his head lifted up and blinks at me.

"Next time you want to seduce somebody, make sure their conscious first asshole.", then punch him in the face and his head falls back and I let him go.

I lean back up and turn around to come face to face with Niall. My hand hurts now from the punch.

" That's my girl.", he says and I just wink and turn my attention to Amanda.

"What did they put in her to make her seem sleep?", I ask Kim.

" It was only a small dose since they only needed her out for an hour or less. It'll wear off but the only side effect is that she'll get a headache and a later period."

"Good. Let's get her out of here.", I tell them and they get her out of bed, carrying her. I turn around to see a crowd of people at the doorway.

" What the hell, is all this noise about!!", one of them says.

"What happened to the door!?"

"I'm calling the police."

"Oh my gosh is that Niall Horan!"

Niall widens his eyes at the last one and so do I. Well looks like this will be everywhere tomorrow.

"Fuck me!", I yell out.

AN: Ok I know this chapter is short but there's a reason for it.

Read the next one to find out why

*wink wonk*