Placing Faith

Title: Placing Faith

Author: OneWhoSitsWithTurtles

Summary:

"Captain Levi Rivaille is second in command of the Survey Corps, a gang that is at constant war with the Military Police who, despite saying they act on behalf of the Crown and the people, are corrupt and violent with anyone who doesn't fall in line. Even at twenty years old Levi is seen as one of the most powerful soldiers, with detached ruthlessness in his way of life. Which means that no one was expecting him to adopt a young eight year old boy named Eren, who is orphaned when the Survey Corps' battle with the Military Police level the Shiganshina District."

Pairing(s): Levi/Eren Jaeger, Levi/Erwin Smith (all others are minor or implied)

Rating: Explicit

Warning(s): Graphic Depictions of Violence, Underage

Status: Completed, 24/24

Words: 155,611

Personal Thoughts:

okay I have to calm myself down rn because this fic is a definite soft spot for me bc it's a basic 'Levi is kinda sorta Eren's guardian and Eren grows up w/him' sorta fic but it has SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT.

*clears throat* so as you can see, I am very much in love with this fic and nobody can tell me that it isn't amazing. I will take it to my grave.

the plot is literally golden and the character development is on point, and it's pretty much anything you could ever dream of all fit into one fic.

Link:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1344337/chapters/2803267