Augenfresser

Title: Augenfresser

Author: cottontale

Summary:

Monsters did not like to hide under beds, as his father had told him. No; he found the monster hiding in his closet.

Pairing(s): Levi/Eren Jaeger

Rating: Explicit

Warning(s): None (see author's tags)

Status: Incomplete (?), 25/26

Words: 74,534

Personal Thoughts:

OKAY LET ME JUST START OFF WITH THIS FIC IS MY CHILD.

ok more on that in a minute bc I need to explain the status. I put a question mark bc it seems to have ended on a ending-ish note? maybe she was planning on an epilogue? but anyway, you will be satisfied with the ending the way it is I guess.

ok

BACK TO THE SCREAMING

this fic is my heart and soul and the joy in life bc like....it's not even the best fic or my favorite but it feels like talking about an old friend? it feels like home and it's just....I've never read a fic quite like this one before. or anything resembling this at all, actually. I've only read one other horror fic before and it wasn't even for the SNK fandom and so idk maybe I have a thriller fetish but this fic is so amazing in so many different ways. the characters and development are ON POINT and the plot is ON POINT and the back stories are ON POINT and fuckinG PLO T TwiSTS are oN POINT. my child.

it's so fucking creepy and chilling like..don't read in bed at night? and the summary is soooooooo vague like you have no idea what's in store, but this story deserves so much more love and I cannot stress this enough I s2g.

just...please give it a chance? pls

Link:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1276045/chapters/2639707