Chapter 19

They slipped briskly
into an intimacy
from which
they never
recovered.

- F. Scott
This Side Of Paradise

*YG POV*

I woke up the the sound of someone yelling they wanna wee wee and the bed moving up and down. I felt something hit the side of my face.

"Yo what the f-" I got cut off.

"Ohh I wish u would" Kai spat. I rubbed my eyes.

"Man whatever" I said while pulling the covers back, just for them to be snatched off me.

"Dude we are in Haweewee get up" Kai said trying to pull me up.

"Ohh I thought u said u wanted to pee"

She stale faced me and dropped my hand and tried to get off the bed. I tried grabbing her arm but she pulled away. Why she so sensitive?

"Go back and sleep. I don't want to deprive u of your beauty rest" She rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom.

"Bool blood. Wake me when u get back from doing whatever" I said rolling over and pulling the sheets.

I started to drift off until I felt something hit me. It was a dam toothpaste tube.

I sat up and looked at Kai who was leaning on the door frame with her arms folded.

"Eye u don got enough of abusing me" I spat.

"Then get your baseball bat looking ass up" She turned and went into the bathroom.

I got up and stretched "I don't look like no baseball bat blood"

"Hol up. Picture the bat right, now your head is the handle and your body is the rest of the bat" she said while rinsing her mouth.

"Ok u win that one but you look like snowman" I laughed.

She had a serious face and we were in a stare down for a few minutes until she bucked at me.

"You right, you right" she said while getting dress.

"U bathe? Like, u putting on clean klothes blood." I said

"Yes I took a bath" She got dress.

Kai got dress and sat on the bed scrolling through her phone.

"Come on Kee we're gonna be late hurry up" Kai said.

I poked my head out the bathroom "Eye woman don't rush me.

Just when she was about to say something, someone knocked on the door. I closed the door and went back to taking my good ole time in here.

"Eye yo niggas we in Haweewee" I heard Slim yelled while Goofy, Kai and Tee chanted 'Haweewee Haweewee'

I opened the door "She got y'all - nigga wtf is y'all doing"

I walked in on Slim, Goofy, Kai AND Tee doing some stupid ass dance. It's like T-Rex arms  and their doing windmills.

"You niggas look retarded" I said turning around and going back in the bathroom.

"Yo Kee I'm going with the guys them I'll meet you down there ok?" Kai yelled.

"Yeah blood"