Chapter 33

L❤️‍ve is thinking
y❤️‍ur beautiful d❤️‍ing the
simplest things.

*Kai POV*

The restaurant Kee took me too faced the ocean, just steps away from the sugar pink sands of their beach-side retreat.

I playfully whisper in his ear, as I clung to his arm as the waitress walked us to our table which sat at the window.

We were drinking wine, all the romantic stuff. I know he's trying his best. As I looked out the window, I noticed the sky had faded into dark violet hues. It created a scenic backdrop to the lulls of laughter and noise in the room, yet I had his full attention. Keenon couldn't take his eyes off me.

Our waitress came and took our orders and we sat and chatted a bit. As I was looking out the window enjoying the view I felt G's hand on my thigh as he rubbed it.

I leaned forward in my chair. "Want to play huh?"

He raised an eyebrow, but by his eager smile I knew he was intrigued. My surprises always had a way of turning up the heat in our relationship.

"How are enjoying the trip so far?" He asked.

Just when I was about to answer our food just came.

"I mean we just got here so it's fun so far" I took a bite of my steak "How is it for you?"

"As long as your here I'm bool" He shrugged.

"Awww look at the thug getting soft on me" We laughed.

After dinner we ordered dessert, well me that is. I ordered a brownie ice cream sandwich. Every time I'll look away, G would sneak a piece.

He, unexpectedly pushed the a small satin box across the table, I let out a low laugh."Are you proposing?"

"Na blood"he answered.

I mouthed the word 'Oh'

"Not now that is" He chuckled.

I opened the box and saw a diamond ring.

"So.." I trailed off while looking at the ring and then him.

"Diamonds are a girl best friend right?" He smiled.

"No, well yeah but in this case Slim is" We both laughed.

I leaned over and gave him a kiss "Thank you"

He took my hand from under the table and placed the ring on my finger. He placed his hand on my thigh once again. I was careful not to draw too much attention to our actions or breathe too quickly when his fingers briefly slipped up under my short dress to press against the moist lace between my thighs.

His fingers began to rotate in a simultaneous rhythm. I'm sure he could feel my lips, swollen with arousal, trembling against his fingers before he slid his finger in.

He leaned back in his chair smirking.

"Doing stuff like that isn't nice" I said.

He laughed " My bad blood"

I hate when he teases me just to the tipping point of my self control. He looked at me as I pushed strands of hair away from my flushed face as the warm ocean breeze caressed my skin, as I shifted in my seat. He enjoyed every suppressed moan as he manipulated the controls.

"You are a gorgeous sight" He winked at me as I bit my lip.

"Imma catch your ass when you least expect it and that's a promise"