Planning

Boboiboy sighed. Holiday was slowly approaching but he had no idea anything interesting to do by then. Sure he could help out at his granddad's shop but it would be boring if he stuck to the same routine even during the holidays.

"What's with the face?", Boboiboy nearly screamed at the sudden question. It was his friend, Yaya in front of him.

"Oh it's you. Why did you have to surprise me like that?", Boboiboy asked.

"Class is almost starting and seeing you like that makes me worried", Yaya replied. Again, Boboiboy sighed. School was about to start with that day's lesson.

"You know Yaya, I'm just thinking if we all get to do something during the holidays. You know, just you, Ying, Gopal, Fang and I together. The five of us", Boboiboy said.

"Er...I don't know", Yaya said. She doesn't actually thought about it until Boboiboy asked.

"How about asking Fang?", Yaya suggested.

"Okay. Fang!", Boboiboy called out to Fang sitting behind him.

"What do you want?", Fang asked without even looking straight towards Boboiboy.

"What do you think we should do during the holidays?", Boboiboy asked.

"What do you mean we?", Fang asked. He then looked at Boboiboy then at Yaya before he sighed.

"Hm....I don't know. Maybe the beach?", Fang spontaneously suggested.

"But I've been to the beach with my family. Ying too", Yaya said.

"Yaya! I know what we're gonna do this holiday!", Boboiboy shouted.

"To the beach?", Yaya asked. Based on their conversation, she knew where the whole thing was headed into.

"Just the five of us. A picnic at the beach!", Boboiboy suggested as Yaya merely smiled.

"You coming, Fang?", Boboiboy asked Fang. Without a change of emotion, Fang only stared at Boboiboy and Yaya and replied, "Okay...".

"Good. The five of us, having a picnic at the beach!", Boboiboy shouted like a fangirl had met the idol of her dreams as Fang merely smiled.

After School...

"Okay! What do we got here?", Boboiboy asked. Currently, Boboiboy and his friends were at Pulau Rintis's playground.

Yaya answered, "Well, since we're going to have a picnic at the beach, I suggest someone should provide food". The others (Boboiboy, Ying, Gopal and Fang) nodded their heads.

"I know! I should make biscuits for everyone!", Yaya voiced her opinion making everyone else nearly screamed.

"Wait, Yaya! Never mind. Let me handle it", Gopal nervously suggested instead. Boboiboy, Ying and Fang were relieved. That meant they don't have to be forced to eat biscuits, especially Yaya's. Besides, Gopal doesn't need any money or cooking skills to get the food needed.

"Hey, other than that, what should we do at the beach?", Ying asked while drinking a can of soft drink(she slowed down time[or running or whatever] and got some for herself anyway when no one noticed).

There was a long paused before Fang said,"Er... have fun in the water or something?".

"That's a GREAT idea!", Boboiboy shouted in agreement.

"Let's bring our swimming gear and some stuff to have fun!", Boboiboy suggested.

" Uh... I don't think I should join", Yaya said.

"Eh? Why?", Boboiboy disappointedly asked. He was looking forward to have everyone having fun together.

"Someone needs to take care of the food while the others have fun splashing themselves with sea water like little children", Yaya said in a motherly tone making the others sweat dropped at the last part of the sentence. Boboiboy then looked at his friends with a big smile on his face.

"Hehehe, it's awesome! It's decided then. How about going there next Wednesday?", Boboiboy asked.

"Agreed", Ying and Fang answered whilst Yaya and Gopal simply nodded.

Boboiboy smiled again. That day would one of those days he'll never forget!

(Re-uploaded. No edit)