Up Next

After Fang and Gopal somehow recovered from the wrath of Yaya's cookies, the children decided that they should go home since the sun was setting and they agreed it was not a good idea to be out in the beach at night, even though they were skilled fighters and spent nearly a year of their lives dealing with a certain box-shaped headed alien.

"Can't believe you put us into all that trouble," Fang said to BoBoiBoy as the five walked away from the beach. BoBoiBoy only responded by giving a nervous laugh. Ying, Yaya and Gopal did not listen to the conversation as the three were walking in front of the two boys.

" What I was more surprised of is that you split into three just to make the other two suffer," Fang complained.

" Oh yeah...", BoBoiBoy replied as he looked up and remembered the earlier event.

Flashback

"I can't believe you enjoyed making us suffer!", BoBoiBoy Cyclone shouted at Quake. Cyclone and Thunderstorm decided to confront Quake about the punishment that the two were lucky to escape from while Yaya and Ying were watching the unconscious Fang and Gopal.

"Yeah! What if WE lost!?" Thunderstorm asked in an angry tone, releasing thunderous aura literally.

"Just be lucky that I didin't bring you to a haunted house or anything, Thunderstorm," Quake said causing BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm to be shocked by the mere mention of haunted house. Only the other two and Gopal knew how much the lightning-powered BoBoiBoy is afraid of ghosts even though BoBoiBoy in his normal form said he did not believe in ghost without hesitation at all.

"Shh! I don't want anyone else know about my fear!", Thunderstorm desperately said. None of the girls and Fang knew about this fear he had. Knowing Fang, the spiky-haired boy would take advantage of it. Then again, Fang was currently unconscious and BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm was the only BoBoiBoy with the fear towards ghosts. The other two BoBoiBoy resisted the urge to laugh as Thunderstorm looked at them, feeling annoyed.

"Stop that!", Thunderstorm shouted as his face turned red.

"Hahaha... Ok, ok, ok. Let's just fuse and forget about this, okay?" Cyclone suggested. The other two nodded.

"BoBoiBoy Fusion!", BoBoiBoy Quake shouted as Thunderstorm and Cyclone dashed right into him, before the three were engulfed in a bright light. When the light disappeared, there was only one BoBoiBoy, in his normal form. Coincidentally, Fang and Gopal were just waking up from the faint they had been suffering from.

Flashback end

"Man, I'm beat. Are we doing anything tomorrow because I feel like resting and spending time at Tok Aba's café all day," Gopal complained.

"Quit whining! We didn't exactly planned so much for our holidays, right Yaya?" Ying said as she turn towards Yaya after making an annoyed face at Gopal.

"O-Oh... Yeah...", Yaya said in a rather disappointed tone then looked back at BoBoiBoy and Fang. Fang looked stared into her eyes and realized that it felt empty, as if she was no longer in reality.

"Yaya, is something wrong with you?" BoBoiBoy asked, causing Yaya to panic as her face turned bright red and she turned away.

"I-It's nothing!" Yaya shouted back.

"Yaya, are you ok? Your face is all red" Ying asked noticing Yaya's face.

"I-I'm o-okay!" Yaya desperately answered.

Later that night

Yaya lied down on her bed, still not having her clothes changed yet. She was still thinking about what happened earlier when they were walking back home.

" I'm such an idiot for reacting like that! It's not like I have certain feelings for BoBoiBoy " she scolded to herself. For her, it was too early for people her age to be involved in such relationship. If she was going to be involved, it will have to wait till she is older, and by older, she meant until she has finished her studies. She got off her bed and walked towards the window in her bedroom before staring off at the beautiful night sky filled with the shining stars and the full moon. She then looked over the dark town before focusing her vision onto a certain part of the town that she could see. After a few seconds of silence, Yaya's eye widened and the girl made a bright smile across her face.

BoBoiBoy's house

"Let me tell you Ochobot, today was one of the most awesome days of my life!", BoBoiBoy said as he walked to his bed in his orange pajamas. Behind him was a yellow, floating, spherical robot with blue lenses for eyes and thin arms which was known as Ochobot.

" Whatever, BoBoiBoy. Don't forget you have to work at the Kokotiam tomorrow" said Ochobot as a reminder. BoBoiBoy jumped onto his bed as a response before giving out a sigh of relief and closed his eyes.

" Asleep yet, my boy?" came a female voice. A familiar female voice in a rather familiar motherly tone.

" Uaah!" BoBoiBoy shouted as he immediately opened his eyes and sat up on his bed before looking at the window.

" Yaya?" BoBoiBoy said as he saw said girl sitting on his window, giving off the sweetest smile she has ever made.

"How did you get up here?" BoBoiBoy asked.

"I flew, of course you silly", Yaya responded , feeling annoyed at the question BoBoiBoy should've known the answer to.

"Yeah, BoBoiBoy. That's the fastest way for Yaya to get up here" Ochobot agreed.

"Anyway, why are you here Yaya?" BoBoiBoy asked after deciding that he should ignore Ochobot's statement.

"Are you free tomorrow and have you finished your homework for the holidays?" Yaya asked. BoBoiBoy stared at Yaya with a confused face.

"Um... kind of and yes, I've learnt my lesson about the other day. Why are you asking me this?" BoBoiBoy responded. What was the point of Yaya asking him this? He had no idea at all.

"You see, an amusement park will be opened tomorrow. I hoped that we would be going there tomorrow. I asked earlier just in case and I wanted to make sure you've finished your homework so that you would be able to go" Yaya asked. BoBoiBoy blinked his eyes in response.

"By the way you're stating that, I hope 'we' doesn't refer to just the two of us..." BoBoiBoy said as his face turned red slowly and his eyes looked to his left. Yaya's face was slowly turning red too.

"O-o-of course not! I was planning to invite the others as well. BoBoiBoy, I know very well that just the two of us going there would be.. well, awkward and that some people will have the wrong idea", Yaya hesitantly replied before laughing nervously. BoBoiBoy decided to join in the nervous laughter as well.

"What's wrong with you two? Your faces are red", Ochobot stated causing the other two to immediately gave the Power Sphere a death glare in response. The redness on their faces disappeared immediately after that.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry!", Ochobot hesitantly apologized for the earlier question. Yaya then jumped off the window before floating right in front of the window from outside the house.

"Anyway, we'll meet up again tomorrow at the café, ok?" Yaya cheerfully asked before BoBoiBoy happily nodded in response. Yaya then took off and flew to BoBoiBoy's left where her house was. Heck, her house was right next to his(or more precisely, Tok Aba's) house. After Yaya left, BoBoiBoy and Ochobot stood(float in Ochobot's case) in their places for a few seconds in silence.

After what seemed to be an hour of silence, Ochobot broke the silence by saying "So... did something happened between you two earlier today?" before BoBoiBoy gave him a death glare and replied "If you have a mouth, I'd have used the Yaya's Cookie Attack on you" in an annoyed tone.

(Re-uploaded without edit)