Last Thing

After the four safely got out of the house (with Lightning turning Thunderstorm and electrocuted Earth and Wind before fusing back into BoBoiBoy), Gopal came to them with food in his hands.

"Hey there guys! Just as promised! Food!" exclaimed Gopal at his friends. The others (save for Fang) smiled brightly.

"Wow! This is awesome! Thanks Gopal!" BoBoiBoy said as he looked onto the food in Gopal's hands, which were a lot more than an average person could eat in a single day.

"No problem. That's the least I can do if I'm not accidentally turning a haunted house into candy" Gopal said confidently.

"Hey guys, how about that one" BoBoiBoy, Yaya, Ying and Gopal turned to Fang who pointed to an attraction that was slightly far from them. A roller coaster. The one with loops in it. BoBoiBoy became excited.

"Awesome! Let's ride that one!" BoBoiBoy said. Gopal nearly shrieked in horror at it.

"You've got to be kidding me! Who knows what I'll turn THAT into!" Gopal complained. Fang glared at the slightly dark-skinned boy.

"Just take off your Power Watch!" Fang said which was followed by a few seconds of silence as everyone realized something. BoBoiBoy, Yaya and Ying first stared at Gopal and then turned towards the haunted house attraction they went into recently.

"Please don't tell me you guys are going to do THAT!" Gopal managed to put two and two together and shrieked in horror once again.

A few minutes later

"Now it's our turn" Yaya said as she, Ying, Fang and BoBoiBoy stood outside of the haunted house attraction with food in their hands while waiting for Gopal to come out of the haunted house. Fang was holding on to Gopal's Power Watch so that he would not accidentally turn the house into whatever food that Gopal could be thinking about.

"UWAAHHHHH!!!! GHOST OF JUSTICE!!!!" shouted a familiar voice that came out of the haunted house.

"It must've been Mr. Papa that got him this time" BoBoiBoy said calmly.

"Who else?" Ying said calmly.

Some time later

"Never... do that... again" Gopal slowly walked with the others, obviously in a bad mood.

"Oh stop complaining. Plus there's the roller coaster that we want to ride next" Fang reminded him.

"NOOOO!!!!!!!" Gopal immediately shrieked loudly but the other four ignored him and waited for him to stop with blank expressions.

"Aiya! We've faced worst remember!? How can you be afraid of roller coasters?" Ying complained.

"That's... totally... different..." Gopal said slowly in fear. It was true that they've faced worst but the feeling you know you had to ride roller coasters and fighting aliens on a regular basis was completely different.

"Can we just go?" BoBoiBoy said in an annoyed tone. Yaya only nodded in agreement.

"Please no" Gopal wailed.

A few minutes later

Unfortunately for Gopal the time had come for them to finally ride the roller coaster ("of doom" Gopal added silently) as the five took their seats.

BoBoiBoy and Fang took the front seats, with Yaya and Ying right behind them and Gopal surprisingly alone.

"Can someone sit next to me?" Gopal wailed.

"Too late for that" BoBoiBoy said as they were completely strapped onto the roller coaster.

"UWAAAHHHH!!!!" Gopal screamed, even though there was not any movements as of yet. The others sweat dropped at his actions.