The Beach

Time flies and before anyone knew it was the Wednesday that Boboiboy and the others had been waiting for(No, time wasn't being manipulated or anything like that. It's impossible to manipulate time for the whole world and skip it to Wednesday!).

"Here we are!", Boboiboy said as he, Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Fang walked to the sandy area known as the beach. Boboiboy was wearing his usual jacket and cap but he was wearing his P.E shirt underneath and wore long, orange swimming trunks. Fang however decided to be shirtless and only wore his purple swimming trunks. Gopal wore his usual headband, P.E shirt and a pair of green swimming trunks. Ying decided not to wear her cap and wore a swimsuit which had the color combination of yellow, black and light blue. Yaya however, wore her usual clothing. Everyone but Yaya were wearing slippers. The only thing that everyone was wearing was their power bands just in case there might be trouble that they might face somehow.

"I wonder, why is it every time one of us go to the beach, it always seemed empty?", Yaya asked with a confused look. Everyone else nodded in agreement. It was true. Despite the beautiful scenery of the beach and the blueness of the sea, there was not even a single human at the beach other than the five.

"Okay, let's set down our stuff here", Fang said when the children had walked for a while on the sandy ground. Yaya set down a green mat on the sand before Gopal and Boboiboy put a few containers on the mat. Fang however, went staring into the ocean. Nobody but Ying noticed Fang's strange behavior. All Fang did was smile as he stare into the sea. Ying gave a concerned look at him as he never smiled in a positive way. Usually his smiles meant superiority but this time, it felt warm. There wasn't any signs of anything negative. In other words, Fang might be getting out of his own character.

"Ying, what's with that?", Fang asked causing Ying to break out from her train of thought. A few seconds earlier, Ying was busy thinking about Fang's smile while Fang decided he should check out the food brought after enjoying the fresh air before he realized Ying was staring at the ground. After asking, Ying desperately replied "Nothing! Nothing!" as her face became red. The purple-haired boy gave a confused look at first but then turned and left her to check out the food Gopal 'made' for them.

"Let's see... fruits? Oh, some drinks and some..... metal?", Boboiboy gave a confused look as he checked the contents of the containers. The same goes to everyone else save for Gopal. Gopal merely giggled.

"Yeah... my dad scolded me for trying to bring some junk food. So I had to search for other things to bring so that I can transform them into food later", Gopal explained before he laughed nervously with the other four sweat dropped.

"Hey, let's eat first before you guys go off to play at the sea", Yaya happily suggested before the others nodded.

******Boboiboy**********Boboiboy*******Boboiboy*********Boboiboy*********

After, finishing their meal, Yaya then stood up and grabbed her backpack which no one actually noticed that she brought it and searched into the bag. After a few seconds of searching the bag she pulled a small pink object from her bag.

"What's that?", Ying asked with a confused face.

"Well my 'dear child', this is a camera. I want to take a picture of us together before my 'dear children' go and play in the water", Yaya said in a motherly tone since she was joking around with the phrase 'dear children' while the others sweat dropped after hearing the 'dear children' parts of the explanation.

"Boboiboy? Can you make a small pillar for me? Just tall enough to make a camera stand. I don't have one", Yaya requested. Boboiboy wanted to question her but after hearing that she wanted it tall enough to be a camera stand, he understood what she meant and knew how the pillar should look like.

"Okay", he said as he smiled. He then crouched and placed his left palm on the sand and closed his eyes. The others didn't want to disturb Boboiboy as this would cause some major mistake. Then Boboiboy opened his eyes wide.

"EARTH PILLAR!!", he shouted as he pressed the sand hard. All of a sudden, a small cylindrical pillar made out of rocks appeared in front of them. It was just tall enough to reach Ying's neck and had flat surface on top big enough to make a camera stand. Yaya placed her camera on top of the pillar and left it there to see if it's stable. After a while Yaya turned to the other four and signaled them that it was okay while giving out a cheerful smile.

Later....

"Okay..almost there... okay, everyone. Places", Yaya said as she pressed a button on her cameras she ran towards the others before they made their poses. Boboiboy just placed his left hand on his hips while giving his signature thumbs up at the camera while giving out a cheerful smile. Fang crossed his arms and smiled as sincere as he could. Yaya put both of her arms at her back while attempting the cutest smile she would ever made while Ying made a childish smile and put her right arm at her back while putting her left hand up as if waving at the camera. Gopal put his right hand on hips while putting his left hand at the back of his head .Boboiboy stood in the middle of Yaya(on his right) and Fang(on his left) with Gopal beside Yaya and Ying beside Fang

'Kchick!' went the cameras after a few seconds of waiting. Everyone recovered from their poses and ran to the camera. Yaya picked it up and looked at the screen at the back of the camera for a few seconds and smiled.

"How was it?", Gopal delightfully asked.

"It's great. Now, go play in the water...", Yaya said as the others but Fang smiled.

"....My 'dear children'", Yaya ended in a motherly tone making the other four fell from disappointment. This followed by Ying, Gopal and Boboiboy racing to the sea while Fang walked as he muttered about being treated like a little child. Yaya watched them heading to the sea before looking at her camera again. She smiled sadly as if she had thought of something the others didn't.

(Re-uploaded without edit)