Tv time.

Its late in the evening on a cold winter Friday. Snow slowly falling down creating a thick liar on the ground, Christmas is almost there. I smiled and sigh as I took a glance from behind the window.

I love this time of the year. It might be cold, but you can sit at home with a warm cup of tea when you're peacefully reading a book nearby the fireplace inside the library.

Like I was doing right now.

after a while, I got bored of this book.

I have been reading the entire day, I like to do something else.

I rather watch some DR Who on tv now.well that is if-

(I'm sorry if you don't like DR who)

I looked at the clock on the wall.

How convenient It just about to start.

I got up, placing the book on its rightful spot on the bookshelf and made my way to the living room.

I picked the remote up to turn the tv on, Switching from Discovery Channel to BBC and Watched the short intro.

As the opening credits start to roll I quickly headed towards the kitchen, making some popcorn and some more tea as I had already finished my first cup.

After that, I ran to the living room . I let myself fall down on the couch. I Snuggled under a warm blanket with the hot cup of tea in hand. Sipping it while my eyes are glued to the screen.

Not much later I heard a car driving up the lawn, followed by footsteps leaving a cracking sound as his boots touch the soft underground beneath him, keys rattling and then the front door opening as well as closing soon after. Arthur finally came back from a way too long world meeting.

Britain: hello love!

He greeted me. His voice sounds sweet but also tired.

(Y/n): hey iggy.

He puts his briefcase on the floor and throws his coat, scarf, and boots off.

After storing his belongings in the hall, he walked over to me.

Placing a gentle hand under my chin slightly Lifting it, he's looking in my (e/c) eyes with his beautiful now sparkling emerald green ones.

He leaned forward making his lips touch mine, Kissing me sweetly. Which I gladly returned of course.

(Y/n): so how was the meeting?

I asked him

Britain: well as usual. America stuffing his face with burgers. Germany yelling at Italy. Russia broke busby's chair ones again for the 3rd time this month and France, that frog face... he just wouldn't stop calling me eyebrows!

His voice slightly races to a higher volume and full of irritation

Britain:that's not the only thing that he did to make me this angry.

But you know what, you don't want to know the rest of it. I'll save you the details.

He sights

(Y/n): at least it's weekend now. So you don't have to think about work for a few days

I smiled up at him. With a tender expression that made his heart melt.

I change the topic to keep him from raging any furter.and it seems to have worked as he calms down a bit.

But he shakes his head in response to my question.

Britain: I don't think so love. I got some paperwork that needs to be done by Monday.

(Y/n): aww really?

He nods.

Britain: don't worry. It's not much for ones.

He chuckled

Britain: anyway what were you watching?

He sits down beside me.

(Y/n): Dr. Who.

Britain: I see.

(Y/n): I go get you something to drink.

Would you like tea as well?

Britain: yes, please

With a nod I walked to the kitchen ones again. Not long after I left I returned with another cup.

I handed him his drink as I sat down beside him.

(Y/n): here you go

Britain: thanks love, your the best.

We watched the episode and chatted for a bit as well as finishing our tea.

After that, he placed both our cups on the table and Trow the blanket over us as we continued to watch tv,

Britain holds some popcorn for my mouth. Feeding me some.

I blushed a light pink color. He stared at me as he smiled from ear to ear

(Y/n):W-what?

Britain: its that you're just too cute. Especially when you blush.

I smiled up at him As I snuggled up against my British boyfriend. Placing my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He placed one hand on my back the other resting on my head. Stoking my (h/l) (h/c) hair.

The episode slowly came to an end, I yawned and could not hold my eyes open any longer as I grew sleepier by the minute. I closed them, drifting off to sleep.

Britain: that was a great episode.Don't you think so (Y/n) -

He looked down. Seeing me sleeping soundly in his arms. He didn't want to wake me up so he grabbed the remote control, turning the tv off before He placed a pillow behind his head and kissed my forehead

Britain: goodnight love. sweet dreams.

He yawned and slowly nodded off as well.