First kiss

London. 7 Pm. the streetlights light up. Arthur and I glanced outside. realizing how late it has gotten we decided it would be better to pay and go elsewhere. England, being the gentleman he is paid the bill and helped me with my coat before left. A cold breeze was the first thing we got greeted by as soon as we set foot outside of the pub.

Britain: its quite chilly isn't it?

(y/n): I wouldn't expect anything else from this time of the year. the temperature is dropping after all.

Arthur nods. we walked past the Elizabeth tower, the streets eventually lead us to a nearby park. the atmosphere suddenly shifts. the wind blows through the trees in an unsettling manner and the area itself has gone a few shades darker as well.

I looked up at the sky, which is colored gray. the dark clouds are slowly drifting our way. It won't take long before those clouds will burst open, I just know it.

Damn it. Arthur growled as some raindrops hit his pale skin only 10 seconds after I thought it would start to rain.

Britain: (y/n) we should find shelter and fast. I think this will turn into a heavy storm real soon.

He looks up at the sky as well. He can clearly tell that it will only take a few minutes before thunder is about to roar right above the both of us.

I agreed. We ran through the park. Our shoe's clicked onto the cobblestone path as we made our way towards the next street.

the people around us run towards the nearest store or towards their cars for shelter. lucky for us we weren't far from Englands mansion.

Britain: faster love!

Arthur shouts as the rain starts to pour down faster. The wind gets stronger and thunder is roaring.

(y/n): I'm trying to keep up with you!

England grabs hold of my hand as he quickly drags me along towards his house. Arthurs' free hand slips into his pocket. he searches around for his keys. ones he has a hold of them he quickly janks them out. ones we both come to a stop He fiddles with them until he finally found the right one. then he opened the door and lets me enter first. I don't hesitate for a moment before stepping inside.

(y/n): great we are drenched.

I sigh as I watched Arthur close the door behind him. he takes his coat off before he helps me out of mine. I thanked him and took my shoes off as well, placing them on a matt before I walked towards the living room.

Britain: take a seat. I will grab us some towels. we don't want to catch a cold now, do we?

he rushed upstairs, not much later he returned with a pair of fluffy towels. Arthur unfolds one and lays it around my shoulders. I smile in satisfaction." these are so soft. and they smell really nice too." I said as I use them to dry my face. I sigh softly when I dried myself off completely.

Britain: perhaps I should give you some dry clothes as well. but the problem is that I can only offer you a t-shirt. nothing fancy or elegant like your normal wear.

(y/n): don't worry about it. I'm grateful if I may borrow one.

"very well" was all I heard from him as he gestured to me, to follow him to his room. I can't help but admire the old-fashioned, Victorian furtniture all while Arthur rummages around in his closet. it doesn't take long for him to take a T-shirt and a pair of pants out.

"ah, I got it. there you go, love. it will be too large for you but its something. you can change in the bathroom to your right. I'll wait for you downstairs."