his love confession

For a few days I reserved letters with sweet pomes. now and then Small gifts and flowers.But there was never a sender.Deep down I hoped that they were from my crush.

Arthur Kirkland is his name.He has Beautiful blond messy hair, bushy eyebrows, shining emerald green eyes and don't let me get started about his British accent, which is logical he's the personification of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland after all. And as(your country name(y/c/n)) you can choose if it's in or outside of Europe

it doesn't make it any easier for me that I sit on the opposite of him. I can't preventing myself to glance at him during the world meetings. I can get lost in those eyes forever. I'm Lucky he never caught me staring at him, that might be akward and somewhat creepy.

But don't be silly now, why would he be in love with a country like me. I'm nothing special nor powerful. And I'm just...... me.

It's probably from someone else. But I still wonder from who they are. those sweet gifs and the letters that make my heart flutter. they are just so sweet.... maybe a little to sweet. i look down at the letter. What if its a sick prank from Francis?... well i guess i will find out soon enough.

~A few days Time skip~

I walked to my (France voice) calendar,

(Y/n): its valentine's day. How could I forget that?

Well, it's not like I have important plans for today. So it's basically a normal day like always.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked to my front door.

Where I found a few letters on the doormat waiting patiently for me to read them.

I picked them up

(Y/n): bills. Bills oh hey! More bills and... another letter from my mysterious man.

I smiled as I walked back to the living room to lay the bills on the table and open the letter up.

Dear (Y/n)

I'm sorry to disappoint you but there is no pome in the letter this time but there is a request.

If your interested and want to see the face behind these letters then please meet me at 7 pm in the local pub right around the end of your street.

I hope to see you tonight.

Signed

mister anonymous.

I smiled

(Y/n): looks like I have plans for tonight.

I headed to my room, straight to my closet.

I picked out my

(F/c) dress. Matching with my (f/c) high heels.

And (hair accessories of choice)

~timeskip until 7~

I walked into the pub only to catch the attention from most of the man in the room, which caused me to blush. They stared at me for a moment before they turned back to their own business.

I sat down on a stool at the bar next to a man with blond hair

He turned around and noticed me. my heart skipped a beat and my cheeks turned a light pink.

(Y/n): o-oh hello Br-Arthur

What are you doing here?

Britain: meet up with you.

I'm your mystery man

He smiles shyly as a blush creeps over his features

(Y/n): really?

OMG

I mentally screamed.

He nods.

Britain: can I buy you a drink?

(Y/n): yeah that would be nice.

Please let me know if you want a part 2 of this where the date gets described.