Chapter 2

Dedicated to LeeHoward

I took the opportunity to dress up very seriously. It sounds stupid, but i have a thing for little black short dresses. Especially when they are on a clearance rack. And it happens a lot, because all women love a little black short dress, and yet have nowhere to go.

They go on clearance until someone like me comes along and buy it. Even though i know I'll just stick it in my closet and watch it turn grey from dust.

But not tonight.

There was a knock on the door . I opened the door and there was Alex. She was wearing a tux. An expensive custom which meant that, not only do i get to see how square her shoulders are, but could also see her lean waist and imagine the abs that were undoubtly ripping with every breath.

Dogs aren't the only ones who drool.

"Hi. You're looking nice." She said looking me up and down like she meant it.

I blushed and beckoned her in.

I just needed perfume and my purse. She followed me in,glancing around the room. I grabbed my perfume off the bed and was about to put it on,when Alex held my hand and spoke.

"Sorry, could you not put perform on? I've got a massive headache and my power to heightened sense of smell." ,She seemed apologetic.

"Sure. No problem." Super smell? I couldn't imagine that was much of a plus.

"I already put on a body lotion. Hope it's not too strong." I wasn't sure what else to say. I'd never had to apologize for smelling good before.

"Do you want me to get rid of your headache?"

She looked at my lips and said,"Can you do that?"

I tried desperately not to lick them or slap my hand over my mouth to hide myself away from her.

"Yeah. Start getting your money ready,huh? Just sit down."

She unbuttoned the jacket if her suit and sat down on the bed. The only chair was occupied with clothes. There is no magic spell for putting clothes away, trust me.

My stomach flip-flopped. I had this desperate urge to push her back and climb on top of her. She is really hot; sexy,trapped in my room and now on my bed,unbuttoning her clothes.

Goddess.

Alex looked at me, her nostrils flaring slightly,and I had this sudden worry that she could smell my arousal. Her hands went to her thighs and she rubbed her pants briefly as though cold.

"Or I could give you Advil?" I said, hoping she'd take me up on it. It was entirely possible I would sexually assault her if I got too close. and I think that might be enough to get me fired.

Her gaze met mine before glancing down my body like I was a bloody steak; It was the wolf who was watching me now,cold and calculating instead of the businesswoman. Her voice was little more than a growl that vibrated through me.

"No. You do it."

Dang.

I took a step closer to her and then another, so that I was standing right between her legs. A chair would have been better than I could have stood behind her but the only thing worse than standing between her legs would be crawling onto the bed behind her.

She leaned back, tilting her head up so she could look at my face. She appeared relaxed but I didn't see how she could be. She inhaled as I came close to her,eyes closing in a long blink. When she opened them again, they were golden.