Chapter 4

She gave me a small smile before kissing the hollow of my throat. One hand kept playing with my nipple as she moved her mouth along my neck, down my chest. When she avoided my breasts, I knew she was just teasing me. I moaned when she sucked a sensitive spot under my breasts then another one near my belly button. I gasped loudly when her thumb pressed the entrance to my opening as her tongue swirled inside the belly button. 

"Hmm, Alex, that feels awesome."

 "You are gorgeous, Kudah. I can never get enough of your body."

 Alex went on scattering soft kisses over my skin until she reached her final goal. She knelt on the bed between my legs and gently spread my knees apart. Her eyes traveled down my body,caressing me with the fire burning in them, from my head down to my aching folds, which were indecently exposed to her. My inner walls throbbed, my muscles were singing from the sensations she was awakening in me and my throat was dry. Breathing became almost torture when I saw Alex licking her lips in anticipation as she concentrated her stare on my wet flesh and leaned down towards it. she stopped inches away, turned her head to kiss the inside of my thighs, and tapped my hard nub with the tip of an index finger. My whole body trembled as I gasped.

 "Oh, god, that's hot!"

 She just laughed making the air vibrate around my sensitive flesh. She knew exactly what she was doing to me and I threw my head back on the pillows and moaned. I tried to move up to get closer to her mouth but a devilish smile split her beautiful mouth and she drew back.

 "Relax, Kudah, I've barely even started,"s he bit my upper thigh close to the spot where it joined my crotch and I dug my fingers in her scalp. 

Her mouth was hovering above my entrance just a hair's breadth away but it felt like miles to me. I wanted her to end the torture and get down to it. Literally . She was so close I felt her fast breathing inside myself. And, her laughter vibrated through my folds.

 "Anxious much, honey?"

 "God, Alex, you're so good at that. Now, stop playing around and get to it." I lifted my hips and muffled her chuckles with my crotch . 

She buried her face in my flesh and inhaled deeply. It was so decadent and wicked but I loved it.

 "You smell so sweet!" I bent my knees to open myself up to her. She stood up by the foot of the bed, slid my body down until my butt reached the edge of the mattress then knelt on the floor in front of me. I draped my legs over her shoulders, locking my feet behind her back and she grabbed my thighs as she lifted me up towards her eager mouth. I writhed and thrust as her thick tongue licked my folds. 

"Oh, you're a naughty girl, aren't you?"

 I held her head and pressed her closer to me. She spread my flesh and blew inside me before latching on my clitoris and suckling the little hard nub. I closed my eyes and fisted my hands in the soft bed sheets. My mouth went dry which made speaking virtually impossible. I resorted to panting and moaning, instead.

 I turned my head from side to side when she inserted two fingers in me, in addition to her expert tongue. She licked me as her fingers moved in and out in rhythmic movements. Each time she did so, a crooked finger pressed my G-spot and I felt hot liquids pooling inside me, threatening to gush out but she kept going at it, firmly and steady. 

"Kudah, you are so sweet,"she muttered against  me as she gulped.

 "Oh, Alex, that's it. Good. That's what I need."

 I moved my hips up and down, sometimes in circles, in synch with her mouth and hand. When she inserted a finger in my backdoor crack, the jolt of pleasure was so intense I sat upright.

 "Oh, god! You're awesome, Alex. Give me more. Go deeper."

 I  gasped and cried out when a massive climax hit me. I clenched my inner walls, gripping Alex's hand, as her tongue flicked over my clitoris. I writhed on the bed and wailed as loud as I could . My throat got sore. All my muscles tensed up then relaxed again sending a sweet feeling of release through my body as they did so. I felt faint when countless waves of pleasure rose up and washed over me threatening to drown me in that sea of lust Alex had created around us. My whole body trembled as shivers ran up and down my spine. My breathing was elaborate and I whimpered as Alex sat me up on the bed and held my convulsing body against her own. 

Her attempt soothe me was sweet but not very effective because my whole frame shook . Not in a bad way at all, though. I hadn't had such an earth-shattering orgasm in ages. I ran a hand up and down her back and cupped her cheek with the other one. I stared into her gorgeous eyes then kissed her softly on the lips. It was almost chaste but my taste was still strong on her mouth and I smiled against it. 

"Are you ready for me?"

I giggled and nodded my head.I moved over her erection so she could enter me. We both gave out a low cry in unison at the joining of their bodies. I wiggled against her and grabbed onto her arms. Arching my back, i closed my eyes and whispered, "Yes." And at that, the final level was in place and i rocked my hip againts her shaft. She thrust deeper into me, seeking the novel sensations that my core was offering. I had no idea it could be this wonderful with her.

The heat had reached its peak, and i knew the end was near again. She was also there, right at the peak , and her body tensed, ready to ejaculate at her command . And then she held me tightly and groaned her pleasure.She released her seed into me, her orgasm rushing through her entire body.With this, i also cummed for the second time.

The moment i closed my eyes to catch some sleep, i heard a phone ringing with a loud  vibration from afar. I decided to leave it but it kept ringing. When i openned my eyes to search for it, that was when i released my bed was totally wet.

Fuck!!

Did i just had a streamy hot sex with my lastest client in my dream? This can't be happening. Unless............

END OF CHAPTER 4

I want to say thank you all for reading and voting.i really appreciate it.
And this chap. goes to u babylove.i know u've been distracted lately but u know am always there for u even whn am busy.

I NEED DEDICATED PROOFREADERS. INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD PLEASE INBOX ME.

THANK U <3

                      #patkdee