I Dug My Own Grave Here Guys.

My birthday is coming up, and quite frankly I'm terrified. I will be old enough to drive, and that means it's time to get a learner's permit. Possible accidents on the road that result in death. And lets not add in the fact that I get freaked out if someone honks and I'm not even driving. If you see me in the obituary next week, you know what happened.

But thats not what's really scaring me. No, it's my birthday party. You see, I have dug my own grave with this one. This will be insanely awkward. I have to invite people I dont really like but pretend to like in order to keep drama out of the group.

Oh -hoh, it gets worse. So far, only five people are positive that they're coming. 4/5 of them are male.

You may be thinking "But its a party with /guys/! You have it all!" I am so scared of what my mom will think when I have a harem of boys around me for 4 hours with only one other female. Thankfully, that one female just happens to be my life alert star queen, Nerea. That is so far the only thing that is coming out okay. Hopefully the rest of my female friends show up and my mom doesn't have a heart attack from the massive amount of  teenage males in our house (we have one, thats enough).

I now must clean my house and prepare for the most awkward time of my life. Peace.

UPDATE! There's gonna be 4 girls and 5 boys, I won't have a total harem !! :D - 9/30/15

ANOTHER UPDATE : WHOOPS I WAS WRONG IM GONNA HAVE A HAREM ((what is this Ouran high school host club)) -10/1/15