EEEEEEEEAHH; The Sequel

I'm going to Disney World for the first time. It's probably gonna be lit.

So guess what?

Summer break starts next week! And I have Finals this week! :)))) ahha kill me now.

I am also kinda cool on Tumblr???? I started posting art there and now I got onto the Undiscovered Gems list for the Miraculous Ladybug Fandom last week and now I have over a 100 followers.

I also created a Siri!Chat Noir AU series that got super popular and I'm just here like "where the FRICKLY FRACK did you all come from????? Do you all have no lives???"

Also I'm doing two very big projects with my voice actor friend Josh and his friend.

My time is pretty much used either with Art, Voice Acting, or writing the sheet music for Ukulele, Piano, and Bass parts of various theme songs.

Did I mention I started. band with my friends ??? Right now we just cover theme songs (Im working on the SU theme right now). If we all attended the same school, we'd be the band geeks.

I'm going to the zoo on Saturday with my squad, it's gonna be LIT. Animals are swell!

I'm old enough to go most places with no chaperone so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Yay! Adulthood!

I met a new kid, his name is Matthew. He's swell. He's really nice. He's my tol Kouhai.

I stayed over at my friends Gabby and Emily's house on Friday night after an eventful evening of dancing. We watched Miraculous and screamed about how hot Chat Noir is. It was amazing (until I fell asleep and they took embarrassing photos which ended up on social media the next morning. Not that I mind though.)

So yes. That's how my life is right now.

This is one of my last chapters for this book.

Renee signing off ~