Day 2

Holland

The bright fluorescent rays of sun shined through the window onto my face, waking me up.

I tried to roll over but a muscular arm blocked me from any movement.

John?

No, John never cuddles. Not even after sex, like ever.

I blinked rapidly, trying to get my eyes to focus.

My hands traveled up from the mystery man's stomach to his chest then to jawline, finally to meet his gorgeous face.

Well then.

Just then, my head was hit with some killer headaches at that moment.

Jesus Christ, I only had a couple of drinks.

Lies.

I tried to pulled the guy's arm off me but he wouldn't budge.

What the hell is his arm made out of?

Titanium?

Ugh, my head is killing me and I have to pee and this doofus has a hold on me like I was about to die.

I slowly sat up on the bed, watching as his hand fell down on the bed.

I climbed over him, slowly trying not to wake him so I could pee, get some aspirin, and get the hell out here in all about 5 minutes.

I tiptoed to the bathroom before closing the door.

I did what I had to do, and found some Aleve in the cabinet and took two.

I walked out of the bathroom turning back to close it again.

"Now what are you up to?" A deep, husky voice spoke up, making me jump and turn around to see the mystery guy smirking at me with his hands behind his head.

Wow. Hot!

"Uhh, I'm leaving." I walked back over to the trying to find my clothes.

"Wait why?" He asked, sitting up on the bed.

"Because that's what happens after a one night stand." I found my underwear and put them on but I couldn't find my bra.

"Where the hell is it?" I muttered, irritated just wanting to get out of here.

"Looking for this?" I looked up to see the guy twirling the strap of my bra on his finger.

"Give me that!" I reached over him to get it back but as soon as I grabbed it, he pulled me on top of him.

He flipped us over, so he was now on top. "How about another round?"

"How about no?" I scoffed, fidgeting under him.

He smiled down at me, and I swear I would have gave him anything he wanted in that moment. "Okay, then. How about breakfast?"

"Listen, last night was great um..." I furrowed my eyebrows as I tried to remember his name.

"Vincent." He offered as I struggled to remember his name.

"Vincent, last night was fun but I have to go." I grabbed my bra on the pillow and put it on.

"Why?"

Because I have to get home to my fiancé.

"I just do, okay? Is that okay with you, Mr. Vincent Tyler or do I need your permission?"

He grinned,"So you were just pretending to forget my name?"

I scoffed, hitting him in the head with his pillow. "No, it just magically came back to me." I said, sarcastically.

He let out a loud laugh,"You're funny."

"Look, I need to go. Like now. So if you wouldn't mind..." I trailed, motioning toward his body and his hands on my wrist.

His smile slowly faded, then this deep sense of hope and want filled his eyes. "Okay, just stay for breakfast. Please."

I held his eyes, taking in a deep breath. "Okay."

His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and he leaned down to give me a quick peck on the lips before jumping out of bed throwing on some boxers and running out the room.

I fell back on the bed, hitting myself in the face.

What have I gotten myself into?