C14: You're Mine

Following Asano, we arrived at the bathrooms, surprisingly there was bathrooms in this school. But not at the main campus I suppose, he told me that someone will bring in a change of clothes soon, so I should have a bath first while they bring it in. And I agreed.

Locking the door, I went in, took off my clothes and bathed. What the heck am I even showering? Tch, this is so stupid. I heard the lock unlocking, it should be that someone who's bringing in my clothes, then I heard it locking again, I guess she went out.

I off the shower, dried myself in a towel and wore the towel around my body. I opened the door, and got shocked : Asano was there.

He grinned as he walked towards me, I slowly backed away, "What the heck are you doing?!" I bellowed.

But the water had made me slipped as I was backing away, resulting in Asano 'saving' me. He grabbed onto my waist with one of his hand, and the other hand grabbing my arm in the air, balancing me and pulling me towards him.

He smiled gently at me, but we had stayed in this position too long, "Can you release me now?" I said as I tried to break free of his grips, but he only tighten his grip more, freeing my hand only.

He tilted up my chin, pulling me closer to him. He whispered into my ear, "Hey, why don't you become my girlfriend? I'll get you out of that class, I'll give you anything you want."

Pathetic.

"Sorry, I have absolute no interest in what you said," I glared at him. He only chuckled, and kissed my neck.

The heck?!

I pushed him away, placing my hand on where he kissed me. But wait, I felt a soft pain as well, I looked at the mirror beside me. He created a love mark on me.

I turned to him, wanting to threaten him. But he had disappeared already, fucking bastard.

I changed quickly, getting out of the bathroom and rushing to the direction of my class. I placed my hands on where he created the mark, rushing to my class, getting my bag and wanting to go home.

As I reached the class, grabbing my bag and turned to the door, Akabane Karma appeared before me. "What's wrong Yuki?"

"Tch, get out of the way," I pushed my way through him. However, he stopped me, appearing in front of me again, "Where are going?"

"I'm going home, that's common sense isn't it?"

"You look like you're rushing."

"So? Can't I?"

"And why are you like hiding something? What's with that hand on your neck?"

"It's nothing!" I told him harshly, turning away from him, still placing my hand on the mark. "Just to let you know, don't follow me, I don't care what you're going to say or what, I'm going home," and with that, I left without another word.

I didn't knew why, I just felt so frustrated. And I didn't knew why, just him, I feel like I didn't want him to see it. I fasten my pace, running home.

As I ran to the train station, I stopped for a moment, looking at the sunset. This is where I met him, I thought to myself. Recently, I've been thinking of him so much. Why? I just talked to him for a few times, he irritates me, he annoys the hell out of me, he's a redhead sadist.

I heard footsteps behind me, in a flash I turned to the person. I widened my eyes, it's him again. "What are you doing here, Akabane Karma?" I told him sharply, immediately placing my hands to hide the mark.

He gave a soft sigh while smiling, "How could I leave you alone?" I rolled my eyes, "Didn't I told you to don't follow me?"

He chuckled, "Eh? But aren't you my servant? Are you suppose to be ordering your master around hm? Don't tell you forgotten about it although it happened today~"

I snorted, "Tch.. You redhead sadist.." I turned away from him to walk away, but then he held my hand, stopping me from walking any further. But this time, it was a warm gentle touch. "Don't go," was all he said.

Confused, I turned to him, "What are you talking about?"

But then his lips curled into a smirk, "Gotcha~" And he pulled me towards him, pushing my hand which was hiding the mark away.

I expected a mock from him, but strange enough he widened his eyes, "Who...did this to you?" He was mentioning about the mark.

"T-The mark? No one, I just cut mysel-"

"Liar!"

I was taken back by his sudden remark, did he banged his head or something?

"This is an order : From now on, you can never lie to me. You can only tell me the truth."

Fast! Did he had had to?!

"So, who did this to you?!" His tone seemed to get more angry, much to my surprise.

I had no choice, I sighed, "Fine..it was Asano Gakushuu.."

He was silent, I couldn't tell the expression he had on his face. "If that's it, I'm going.." I began.

But then, he pulled me closer to him. He lowered his head, kissing where Asano had given me the mark. All of the sudden, my heart raced. I could feel the heat in my cheeks, it's this feeling again...

I wanted to push him away, but I didn't knew why, I couldn't push him away. And a soft pain occurred, it was gentle unlike Asano's. It occurred over and over again, until it stopped. Akabane Karma raised his head, looking at me as he grinned.

He touched what he created on my neck : love marks. Tracing them, "You're mine, I won't let anyone to have you."

I flushed red, "W-What? For what? I rather be mine for myself instead thank you very much," I stated, feeling stupid at what I had just said. My mind was in utter confusion, I blurted out whatever was on my mind now.

" 'For what..'? " He gave a soft laugh, tilting my chin up, making me to look at him.

This is like de ja vu..

But it's more...gentle.

I don't fucking know what I'm saying anymore.

I couldn't say anything, I was too busy with my current emotions. "Yuki," he called me, his voice sounded so captivating. And before I could say something, he pulled me closer, and our lips meeting each other.

My heart started to race like rockets as he enveloped me in that gentle kiss.

After a while, he broke the kiss, looking at me with those mercury eyes. Then he pulled me into an embrace, whispering into my ears,

"I like you, go out with me."

End of Chapter Fourteen
____________________
Oh gosh is it happening too fast? I hope not, because I kinda rushed this a bit ^^' I updated this earlier because of my recent inactivity. Hope cha' like it! *whispers* enjoy the cliffhanger.