hello I am back.

Greetings, I have found so much emails about this book- like those comments and stuff in my email. I haven't been using the email I used for this Wattpad account, so now I returned since I found so much comments sent to my inbox.

I would like to say that I have actually left this book, if you have went through my profile you'll see that I have left Wattpad, this account that is. I have no idea why, but the 'Goodbye' chapter was on the second last chapter instead of the 'Author Notes' chapter. Thus this may have caused the confusion of me still continuing the book.

I deeply apologise for everything.

After reading what I wrote in this book, I'm honestly taken away by how you all still wait for a new chapter when this book is actually so badly written ;n; The last time I wrote a legit chapter on this book, was when I had no knowledge of writing books and simply wrote to my heart's content without caring about the flow.

And seeing all of your comments, I'll probably continue this book again. However, I'll do it in a new account. I'll re-upload the chapters, and I will edit it as well. I'm not sure whether this is a good choice since I actually created a new Wattpad account about few months ago, and the me who last wrote something on this book is different now.

I'll inform you on my new account, and my decisions on publishing an edited + continued version of 'Star-crossed' again if I receive a good amount of feedback.

Once again, I apologise for the wait, I'll come back in a week or so to check out the comments again!

[ I actually rushed to write this lel, so excuse me ;w;]

— Tokyu