Chapter 1

Beyoncé's POV
My eyes slowly opened as I looked over to see my boyfriend of five years, Michael. Me and Michael met at work, when I first saw him it was love at first sight, he was so good to me at the start of our relationship he would buy me anything I wanted, he would hold me when I'm sad, make me smile and just be the best boyfriend a girl could wish for. About two years into our relationship he started acting weird, he would keep asking me to have sex with him, I'm not ready for that yet, although I'm 19 and most girls would of lost their virginity by now, I'm just not ready until I know Michael is the one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with, he also kept getting angry with me accusing me of cheating when I wasn't, then the worst thing happened, something I never thought he would be capable of, he hit me.... Ever since that night, he has repeatedly beat me, he says if I told anyone he would kill me, I have to act like I'm happy when I see my family and friends when all I want to do is burst out crying and tell them what he's doing, every time Michael touches me I flinch, he really scares me, I want to get away but I can't...

"Morning baby."he said to me

"Morning." I said bluntly

He leaned in to kiss me but I couldn't kiss the man that beats me, so I moved my head. He looked at me with anger in his eyes, I knew what was coming next....

"Kiss me now!" He yelled in anger

"No Michael, I don't want to" I said not looking at him

"YOU DO AS YOUR FUCKING TOLD YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!" He slapped me in my face and I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks. He pulled me out the bed by my hair and slammed me against the wall.

"PLEASE MICHAEL, IM SORRY!!" I yelled with tears in my eyes

"SHUT UP YOU HOE!" He yelled close to my face

"I-I'm sorry Michael, please don't hit me" I said shaking

He just stared at me then " didn't *punch* I *punch* tell *punch* you *punch* to *punch* shut *punch* up *punch*" He punched me 7 times all over my body, I just fell to the ground holding my stomach, I cried my eyes out and he just walked out leaving me in excruciating pain.

I don't know what happened to the loving, caring and kind Michael I fell in love with. I hate him so much, I can't stand this anymore....