Chapter 2

Beyoncé's POV
I slowly got up off the floor, whimpering in pain, I finally got up and carefully pulled my suitcase down from my closet, I quickly packed my clothes, toiletries, makeup and anything else that was mine. I was pacing back and forth packing hoping Michael wouldn't come back but I was wrong..

I felt a large hand grab my waist and turn me around, I looked up in fear and saw that monster of a man.

"What do you think your doing?!!?" He asked a angrily

"I'm leaving Michael, I can't stand this anymore, I'm tired of you beating me and hurting me, you used to be a loving and caring person, now all you are is a HORRIBLE SELFISH BITCH!!!" I yelled at him. After I called him that I immediately regretted it, he punched me once again right in the eye.

"YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" He yelled at me while I cried

"Cover up your eye and all the other bruises. We're going to the cinema" he left without saying anything else.

I really don't want to go out with him but I'll do as I'm told, because I can't take another beating tonight. I started putting on some jeans and a white tee, with a red hoodie, I put makeup on my face to cover my bruises and then put on some timberlands. I walked downstairs and me and Michael got in the car. The car ride was silent.

"Get out" he said

I got out and we walked up to the cinema, we went to see San Andreas, I thought it was great. We were walking out the cinema when one guy caught my attention, I stared at him the whole way out and he stared at me too, he was so attractive, big lips, nice body and the perfect smile, I - I was snapped out my thoughts when Michael grabbed my hand and pulled me out into an alley way.

"WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU STARING AT THAT GUY IN THERE HUH? YOU CHEATING ASS HOE!!!" he yelled getting in my face

"Michael I swear to you I'm not cheating!" I yelled back

"DON'T LIE TO ME BEYONCÉ!!!"

Jay's POV
While I was coming out of seeing San Andreas, I saw this very beautiful amazing woman, she was so sexy, she had plump lips, amazing body, a beautiful smile and damn that ass... She was so beautiful, we caught eyes and we couldn't stop staring at eachother until she looked away as the man beside her grabbed her arm, she looked scared and frightened, I know I only just saw her but I don't like the look of this man.

I followed them making sure they don't see me, they went down the alley way and the girl was looking so scared I just wanted to save her. He took the girl through the alley way, I stood behind the wall, I heard yelling, then I heard a scream..

Beyoncé's POV
He punched me in the stomach and kept kicking me while I yelled in pain.

"MICHAEL PLEASE STOP, PLEASSEEE, YOUR HURTING ME!!!"

"I DON'T CARE YOU CHEATER" he yelled still kicking and punching me

"I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU MICHAEL,  PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!!!" I screamed crying and crying

Suddenly all the beating stopped, I still had my eyes closed, I opened them slowly and saw the guy from the cinema beating him up.

Jay's POV
Once I heard the screams more clearly and heard more kicking, I jumped on the guy and pulled him off the girl, she was so badly beaten she was crying so hard but I had to hurt this guy, you never put your hands on a woman, especially one as beautiful as her.

I punched him and kicked him a couple times before pulling him up by his bloody shirt, I got in his face

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING, DON'T YOU EVER EVER COME NEAR THAT GIRL AGAIN, UNDERSTAND???!!" I yelled in his face, he just nodded, I let him down and he scrambled away on his knees.

I ran over to the girl and she was still crying hard and hugging herself on the floor. I went over to her and tapped her, she flinched then looked up with fear in her eyes she let out a sigh of relief.

"Thankyou so much" she smiled with tears in her eyes and put her head back down

"No problem, a man should never put his hands on a woman" I grabbed her hand and rubbed it with my thumb.

She looked up more and her makeup was coming off from her tears, she had a black eye and loads of bruises on her face, I just stared at her nearly tearing up, I only just met this girl and I care for her a lot.

"How long has he been doing this to you?" I asked nervously

"3 years nearly" she said putting her head back down

I grabbed her chin and pulled her head back up "Don't put your head down, your too beautiful for that" i said looking at her

"Thankyou" she said as she blushed

"Why did you help me?" She asked

"Well I saw you in the cinema and when he grabbed you, you looked so scared I knew something was up so I followed you, then I heard yelling and punching sounds so I jumped on him and beat him" I said

"I just want to say thankyou so much..?"

"Shawn, Shawn Carter but you can call me Jay, and your name?" I asked

"Okay Jay, I'm Beyoncé" I said back

"Beyoncé, that's a beautiful name for a beautiful woman" I said as she blushed again.

She tried getting up, she yelled a bit in pain.

"Here, let me help you" I said taking her hands

"Thanks" she said as she tried to get up, I grabbed her waist so it would be easier to get her up, she flinched again, I can't believe a man done this to her

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you, I'm helping you" she just nodded as I helped her up. When she was up she hugged me and said thankyou again. She pulled back and looked down the alley way and froze she started shaking.

"Hey, hey what's up??!!!" I asked getting worried, I looked where she was looking and I saw the guy that was beating on her, I looked back at her she had tears in her eyes and shaking so bad, I grabbed her and pulled her into my chest she hugged me so tightly still shaking, I rubbed her head trying to calm her down

"Don't worry, he's not going to hurt you when I'm here okay?" I said she nodded still crying, I looked over to the guy and he was still there staring with anger in his eyes. I took Beyoncé to the bench and sat her down, I was about to walk away when she called me....