The Meeting

Heyyy guys so this is gonna be a short chapter because I was supposed to add this to the last chapter but sadly my hand got tired. I'll update the next chapter right after this! byeeee :)
**********************************

I am currently running down the halls as fast as I can because I don't want to be late for Dumbledore, I don't want to make a bad impression. I finally got to his office by asking a professor and said to the statue,"Lemon Drops" and went in. Dumbledore was sitting at his desk and Harry was there to, he waved me over," Ah miss potter you finally made it" he said, " I'm sorry sir I got lost and had to find a professor." Please don't be mad, please don't be mad," don't worry yourself to much miss potter it's quite alright take a seat if you would" he said calmly. Did he just read my mind? Hmm that is.... TOTALLY AWESOME! He smiled and I sat down. He talked about how me and Harry were siblings and I soon found out my parents were dead. I was really happy I had Harry, after all he is my only living relative I know of. He told us we could go so I collected my stuff and walked out with Harry by my side. " so Harry we are siblings so I thought you should know something's about me, hmmm I love sports, pranking, and clothes. I looked over at him until he said, " ooh you should totally try out for quidditch! Oh and if you like pranks I suggest you hang out with Fred and George there my friends, oh and my other friend Ginny she loves shopping so I think you will fit in. Oh and with what I saw last night you should be friends with Hermione she's always reading or studying she really smart, she's in gryffindor though not ravenclaw, and I watched you eat last night, I know that sounds creepy but I wanted to know about the girl who shares my last name, and i saw you eat quite a bit, so you'll be friends with Ron as well." " oh that's cool!" I said excitedly. " I could teach you how to play quidditch I'm gryffindor seeker, how about after school we meet at the quidditch pitch tomorrow, maybe you could be ravenclaw seeker!" " sounds good" I said holding my thumbs up. By that time we got to the ravenclaw common room so I said goodbye and went to the girls dorm. I saw Luna and Cho asleep so I quietly stripped and grabbed my bath robe from my trunk. I went into the girls bathroom and took a nice steaming hot shower with rose scented soap. I hopped out and dried my hair and body, then got into my pajamas which were spandex and a sweatshirt, I brushed my teeth and put my dirty clothes into the others laundry and went to bed.