Classes Continue

After the interesting experience with Malfoy, it was time for herbology which I also had with Gryffindor so I walked over to the GreenHouse with Harry, Hermione and Ron by my side. Since it was split into each house on one side I left Harry and the others and went to sit with Luna and Cho. We learned about all kinds of odd plants that are used in potions and other remedies. For homework we had to write a paragraph on which plant you would use in a potion to prevent hair loss. After herbology I said goodbye to Harry and headed up to divination. When I got there I sat at one of the small circular tables with Luna. Just as the bell rang Professor Trelwney turned forcefully around in her rotating arm chair and creepily stared at us with bug eyes. She spoke about omens and prophecies as well as informing us that we will be reading tea leaves tomorrow. She was a very odd witch but all in all extremely interesting to learn from. After that odd class I went back to the Ravenclaw common room to get my books for the classes after lunch. I quickly packed my bag and ran to lunch thinking about how different this is from the muggle schools. I plopped myself down next to Luna and Cho and talked to them about classes. I looked around the great hall and saw Malfoy staring at me , he quickly looked away when he saw I noticed. I went back to talking about to Luna," so Luna you have Defense against the dark arts with me?" I said while eating my ham and cheese sandwich and drinking my milk," yup" she said. After lunch was over I walked to defense against the dark arts with Luna by my side. Malfoy walked passed us with his posse of ass holes beside us and said," hey looney watch out for the marbles they might cloud your brain!" I got mad because he made fun of Luna so I yelled back," yeah I can already tell they clouded yours way back in first year because you obviously are getting dumber by the minute!" He sent me a glare and walked in the classroom me and Luna then proceeded in. We all gathered around this stage like thing that Snape was standing on and listened. " now class we are going to learn about blocking and rebounding spells. To show you an example Professor Mcgonagal is going to send any spell she pleases, I will block it and rebound with any spell I please. " please watch closely" he added. Mgonagal steps on the stage and says loudly, " Sectumsempra" Snape blocked it and Yelled, "expelliarmus" and Mcgonagals wand flew out of her hand. Snape then said," now then we will have some student examples, how about one from each house, Ms. Potter and Mr.Malfoy perhaps?" I walked up to the stage carefully while Malfoy was smirking. " Malfoy you start" Snape said, " ok sir" we both walked to the middle of the stage and took our wands out, my crystal wand shimmering in the sun light. We then put them back to our sides and walked back to the outskirts of the stage. Everyone was watching us with caution. Snape started counting," 1,2,3" then Malfoy yelled, " Petrificus Totalis!" I quickly blocked it with ease and rebounded yelling " expelliarmus" his wand flew out of his hand, everyone including Snape was surprised at my skills. But Malfoy picked his wand back up and yelled," Reductum" at the same time I yelled," Bombardo" and are spells connected, since he was much stronger then me, his spell was overpowering mine, so broke off and quickly yelled," stupefy" and Malfoy flew back into the wall. Everyone was amazed and Snape dismissed while he went to take Malfoy to the hospital wing.