Meeting Draco Malfoy

I put a Nutella crossiant and some scrambled eggs on my plate and ate quickly, "I'm going to sit with Harry" I informed Luna , "ok" she said dreamily. I walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat next to Harry, " heyyyyyyy" I said to everyone, " hey sissy" he said. Everyone was staring at me like I had two heads. Harry introduced me to everyone and Hermione was already my life. We had so much in common and we agreed to meet after dinner at the library to do homework and read. Soon enough breakfast was over and I headed to History of Magic. I was very embarrassed because professor Binns kept acting like I was legendary or something. I was seated next to a guy named Cedrick Diggory. He kept staring at me and telling me I was beautiful I was kinda creeped out. We learned about the history of quills so yeah you can already say that I was bored out of my mind but I paid attention and took notes because I'm very serious about my grades. We had to read and answer questions from the text book we had to buy over the summer. It was finally over and I headed to Care of Magical Creatures. I was so excited to see Hagrid. I met up with Harry, Hermione and Ron since I had it with them and Slytherin. We walked down to Hagrids Hut  just at the entrance of the forbidden forest. We stopped in front of the tall man and waited for instructions like the rest of the students. He greeted us saying he was happy to have us in his class with excitement. He told us to open our books to page four, however the books were more like monsters I knew that because I tried reading it over the summer but I was to scared to open it. I found out you have to stroke the spine of the book so it calms down. He taught us about uniphants which were unicorns the same size as elephants and everything was going smoothly. Hagrid paired me and Harry together to work on taking care of the baby uniphants which were about the size of fang, Hagrids dog. We were in the middle of feeding in when a boy with white blonde hair and grey eyes stalked over to us. " ohhhh look who it is the new talk of Hogwarts, it's all we need another potter" " shut it malfoy!" Harry said. " at least this ones good looking, what's your name love?" He said, " Lily and if you would please stop annoying me and my brother I won't have to slap you in about 2.3 seconds." I snapped. " ohhhh a feisty one, well babe hit me up when you get a chance" he stated. I was disgusted. When he walked off I thought to myself I would avoid him at all costs.