Chapter 1 - In the Apartment

Dan stepped out of the shower, dried himself off with a white towel, wrapped it around his waist and picked up the clothes he had dropped on the floor on his way out of the bathroom. He made his way up the stairs to his room and jumped as a pair of hands slid around his waist once he had taken a couple steps onto the landing.

Phil pressed himself into Dan's back and left one arm wrapped around him tightly, pulling the towel from Dan's hips with the other. "No towel Howell" he whispered into Dan's ear who laughed a little and peeled Phil's hand away keeping hold of it as he turned around to wink at him. 

Dan walked backwards to his room, never breaking eye contact with Phil, leaving everything on show and as he turned to go into the bedroom he slapped his own bare ass and turned his head to wink at Phil earning a roar of laughter from  the boy drooling at the other end of the hall way.

About ten minutes later Dan was standing in his room in his black suit trousers with his white shirt on but unbuttoned when Phil appeared in the door way looking smart matching his boyfriend in black trousers and white shirt. Dan, making it painfully obvious he had actually seen Phil, pretended like he hadn't and started dancing around overly sexily with his back to him until he couldn't take it anymore and burst into laughter, Phil doing the same. Dan turned and, in the most ridiculous voice he could manage, said "Yeeeeeeees? Can I heeelp you?" Phil laughed again and sat on his side of the bed watching Dan finishing geting dressed. 

"Are you feeling alright baby?" Dan asked noticing Phil was unusually quiet.

"Just a bit nervous I guess." Phil sighed

"Sweetheart," Dan cooed sympathetically walking over to the bed and pressed his lips to the top of Phil's head and wrapped his arms lightly around his neck, just holding him there for a second before pulling away and asking "where's your tie?"

"I don't know! I can't find it, have you got a spare?"

"Em..... Not sure, have a look in that drawer" Dan said pointing at the bottom corner of his chest of drawers while he moved to the wardrobe to find his 'smart' shoes. After rummaging in a few drawers Phil found an old tie that looked slightly leathery and shiny and put it on wishing he could remember how to do it properly from school.

Once they were both properly dressed Dan announced "Instagram photo?" Phil nodded and smiled in response, "Lets use the full length mirror in your room." Phil nodded in agreement and followed the taller boy to the mirror. Dan pulled Phil into his right side holding him there with his arm around his waist and Phil copied him closing his eyes and resting his head on the slightly taller boy's shoulder briefly. Dan opened the camera on his phone and Phil stood up straight. Dan quickly snapped the photo squeezing Phil's hip just as he took it to make Phil's smile even more beautiful, something which Dan didn't think was possible. Phil leant up to Dan and kissed him just on the corner of his lips. Dan looked at them both in the mirror and frowned a little after a moment

"What's up?" Phil asked

"Your tie..."

"Well I just got it from your draw..." Phil replied startled.

"No no, I think it'd match my jacket better it's kinda the same material as the lapels

"Oh yeah ok." Phil said undoing the knot and swapping with Dan who had the new tie on, tied and fixed neatly before Phil even had his around his neck.

Dan, seeing that he was struggling, took the ends of Phil's tie and quickly tied a neat knot with the strip of fabric, making sure his knuckles brushed gently against the shorter boy's chest as he tightened it. Phil kissed him as a thank you and Dan gently kissed him back. The pair just stood with their foreheads pressed together and the tip of their noses touching lightly, neither wanting to break apart and disturb their perfect little moment until the alarm on Dan's phone reminding them that they should be leaving went off. They broke apart with a quick peck and grabbed the few things they needed and turned off all the lights in the apartment. When they met on the bottom level of their flat at the door they quickly checked they had everything and, as always, shared a quick kiss and said "I love you"  to each other, knowing it would probably be the last time they could do it safely, before leaving for the night.

~~AUTHOR NOTE~~

ok for something i've wanted to write for ages- i hate this.... its been so hard to write and idk i just feel like its really badly written.... *sigh*and omfg the title is just utter shite but I couldn't think of anything that wasnt completely cringe....

anyway if you haven't come from my tumblr/don't know whats going on then i had this idea ages ago to write a drunken phanfic from the sonys but because i've had exams i haven't done it until now

this has taken melike fucking two days to write but i'm hoping that now that i'm into it the next parts will come a bit easier....

anyway i hope you enjoy it and PLEASE TELL ME IF THERES MISTAKES ANYWHERE I hate badly written stuff that full of mistakes so just tell me- i won't take it personally!

and if you don't already you can follow me on tumblr: phan-freaking-tastic.tumblr.com and twitter: @loubieelou *hint hint hint please*