Chapter 7

*Piper's pov*

"Are you alright?" Louis asked as we cleaned the bathroom.

"I'm fine" I shrug not saying anymore as I scrub the bathtub.

The thing was I wasn't fine, my heart was aching, I was tired and I felt used. I'd probably feel worse but the pills help a bit.

After I saw Niall with that girl and I ran off to the deck, I stayed there until we had to go back to our cells. Lou came out to try and talk to me but seriously I just wanted to be alone, it made me even more upset that Niall didn't even come out to talk to me but why should he, he's not my boyfriend, he doesn't even like me. Do I even like him? I've only kissed him once and it was good but he's a ladies man. He goes from girl to girl even though they are crazy and live in a mental asylum but so I am really.

I haven't really talked to anyone, I'm not sad, well maybe I am a bit but I guess I've just been to court up in my thoughts.

I don't want to be the girl that sits there and waits for the guy to come. I sit there following him and he ignores me. I am not going to be that girl, I'm done being that girl. What am I talking about, I never got to being that girl, well maybe a bit but not many more. I don't even need Niall, there are so many better guys in this world. The thing is I don't know if I'll ever get out to meet those guys.

"Piper what are you doing?" Lou worriedly said. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw I was scrubbing over the same spot over and over again really fast. He rushed over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me up as I dropped the cloth.

"Are you alright?" He said putting his hands on each side of my face.

"Y-yeah just thinking"I smile as his hands drop back to his sides.

"Okay well we have finished so let's go back to the group room yeah?" He said and I nodded as two guards came and grabbed our arms and we exited the bathroom.

We slowly walked down the hallway towards the group room.

"Piper I-" Louis stopped talking when someone ran towards us.

"Louis Tomlinson, sister Jen could like to speak to you" a young nun came over to us.

"Um yeah okay, piper-" he looked unsure to leave me.

"I'll be fine"I nod and he smiles walking off with the guard and nun. I walk the opposite way as the guard pulled me to go faster and into the group room where everyone was. I saw Niall and Harry chatting and I stood there unsure if I could walk over to them.

Harry noticed me and gave me a hand signal to come over. I nodded and walks over slowly standing beside Harry's chair.

"Hey piper" Harry smiled

"Hey" I fake smile back.

"Come sit"Harry said tapping the seat beside him.

"She's not our friend Harry"Niall whispered to Harry and Harry frowned well so did I.

I think they think I can't hear them.

"Well she's mine, stop being such an asshole to the poor girl" Harry whispered back. Poor girl? Do I look like a poor girl that needs a friend or like some sort of Loner? I'm not a Loner! Well maybe I don't but. But nothing I'm a poor girl with no friends.

"I'm going to get a drink of water" Niall said eyeing me and then stood up and walked off.

Why'd he have to kiss me.

"He kissed you!" Harry gasped looking at me, I gasped. Shit I said that out loud!

"What?" I tried to act stupid.

"You just said why'd he have to kiss me? Do you like him?" He gasped and I nervously bit my fingernails.

"Um no?" I said scrunching up my eyebrows.

"Your falling for him aren't you" he smirked folding his arms as I blush and quickly look down at my feet which were covered in my shitty shoes.

"I can help you"he said and that's when i looked up at him.

How can he help me? I don't want help to get someone, do I? No! Maybe, i don't know.

"How are-" I look at him with confusion.

"This" he interrupted me as his eyes flicker up to behind me and as I was about to turn around Harry placed his kisses on mine. His soft lips were over my own, I gasped, opening my mouth which for Harry was the perfect opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth.

What the hell is he doing? I went to push away but this kiss was interesting, it wasn't anything like the kiss with Niall but it was strong and rough. I don't know why Harry would kiss me randomly like that and then it came to me, Harry's plan was to make Niall jealous. I pulled away and Harry winked at me as Niall walked over to us.

"What was that?" Niall said crossing his arms, no emotions shown at all in his features.

"A kiss, what else?" Harry smirked from his sarcastic comment.

"That wasn't a kiss, you were eating each other's faces off" Niall said still no emotions, his lips pressed in a thin line.

It sort of made me upset that he didn't even give any emotions. I was hoping for at least a frown.

"Why do you care so much?" Harry snickered folding his arms on the table as I lean back on my chair with my hands in my lap studying Nialls perfect face.

"I- fuck off Harry" Niall growled and I put my hand over my hand so they wouldn't see my smile that had taken over my face.

"Whatever" Harry smirked as he stood up and walked out to the deck, to have a cigarette probably.

Niall looked at me and shook his head as he walked off and out of the room. I huffed and folded my arms leaning back in my chair.

He seemed pretty annoyed at that kiss, this might actually work.

When the seven o'clock bell went off and I got and walked out of the group room like everyone else. I walked down my hall and decided to go see Louis as he got sent to sister Jens office awhile ago and was curious why he went.

I squished my face up against the bars at Louis cell to see if he was in there and there he was on his head shaking none stop.

"Louis oh my gosh!" I gasp seeing the poor boy crying. He had two massive red marks on each side of his forehead and his whole body was shaking.

"P-ppppiperr l-l-leavee" he couldn't even get words out. I was that afraid I quickly ran off and into my cell.

I felt so bad I ran off like that but the way he looked I just couldn't stay there anymore.

Was that the therapy the doctor was talking about? If it was then I'm never ever telling the doctor that the pills aren't working.