3 September 2018

Dan,

It's been a year since I started emailing you. So much has happened. You're fucking ignorant. You're an asshole. You're being every word shouted under the sky.

How do you do it? Do you read each email and laugh at how I feel? Do you feel the same way? Do you miss me? Do you miss PJ and Chris? Do you miss your YouTube channel? Do you miss us collabing? Do you miss the gaming channel? Do you miss us being flatmates? And most importantly, do you regret us meeting?

I don't, Dan. I really don't. I want us to meet again. I want you to tell me I'm a spork. I want you to pick a fight with me about me eating your cereal. I want you to shout at me when I fail at a game. I want you to say 'Oh, my God' when I accidentally say an innuendo. I want you to talk to me. I want you to tell me what's been going on with your life. I want you to tell me how your day was. I want you to tell me what's been annoying you. I want you to tell me your fails. I want you to be my friend again, Dan. I want it so much.

I want you to be the last best friend I ever had. I never related to someone so much. You were the one always there for me.

You were there.

From someone who was there,
Phil Lester