imsg ☾part twenty-four

niall: harry?

niall: harry holy shit

niall: harry are u fucking serious

niall: why why why do i feel like that's you right outside

harry: i did ask if you'd like to join me for pizza :)

niall: oh my god. ok im coming
-
Harry, with a smile on his face, nods his head through the window and goes on kik

harry: fuck yes

Niall stops by the loo really quick to check himself up, smiling to himself, he murmurs, "This is really it." Biting his lips to stop the grin.

He walks out of the loo and out the campus, he walks over to where Harry is. Both with shit eating grins, Harry runs for Niall. Hugging him tightly as he could, their breaths caught in their throat.

"Oh my god, wow." Niall mumbles with a breathy laugh. Which Harry returns with an adorable laugh and sort of an adorable snort.

"I'm so happy."

______________
it's decided that i'll make a sequel just not sure when but i will bc yay

and oh

once upon a time, some first grade girl was staring at her crying friend for some pathetic reason she's sure of, she feels a quick and nice kiss on her cheek. The first ever guy to kiss her at least somewhere. Sadly, he had to leave that school bc of mum's choice. They never saw each other again. Until nine years later she arrived an hour before her volleyball tournament and saw their rival school was playing against another. And fucking alakazam a guy from rival school who is the fucken kisser goes up to get his bag but the kissed sees him and goes "oh my god" and all through out, they have been just staring at each other. woops.

Until the next game, maybe.

GUYS ALBDKSLA,A I SAW HIM I FUCKING THOUGHT WE WOULD NEVER CROSS PATHS AGAIN