epilogue

"So, how are you and your boyfriend, Styles?" I smile at the thought of Niall. Mr. Hall looks at me with a little smile on his face before sipping his cup.

"We're actually doing really well, Mr. Hall. Thanks for asking." I smile as I stack some files in my drawers and putting a few recent ones on my satchel. Once I finish, I stand up straight and let out a breath of relief.

"Well, go on. Do what you have to do, mister!" Mr. Hall says. I laugh and grab every necessity I might have left behind and drove back to our flat. Everyone's cars seem to be here. Niall's family, my family, Louis', Liam's. It feels so great.

I get out of my car, peeking at the door. I see Louis and I call him.

"Pssst! Louis!" Louis turns around confused.

"Where's Niall?"

"Upstairs with Maura, trying to distract so better hurry up. We have to leave in about 30 minutes."

"All right, here's what I need you to do..."

***

I walk in Niall's room, nervous as fuck. My hands are sweating for fuck sakes.

"Hey there." He smiles at my reflection from the mirror. I walk over to Maura and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll leave you two." Maura pats our cheeks before closing the door.

"Look at you." I smile proudly as I twirl Niall, admiring him.

"Finishing up Ph.D in psychology, babe?" I pull him by his waist and plant a soft kiss on his lips. He moans and wraps his arms around my neck, pressing himself onto me. I don't really mind.

"I'm so so so proud of you." I whisper, pecking his lips a few more times. He crinkles his face before putting his head on my shoulder.

"I love you so much, Harry." He whispers.

"And I fucking love you too, Niall." I say as audible as possible because I cant explain how much my heart feels like jumping off my chest and swallow Niall whole.

"Niall?" We turn our heads but we don't let go from our embrace as Maura comes in.

"Harry?" Maura gives me a look and I begin to get really nervous. She nods her head and I let go of Niall but not before pecking his lips.

"See you downstairs." I whisper.

Once I get out of his room, I see Bobby smiling from ear to ear and I walk over to him and he embraces me tightly.

"I'm so glad he's got you, son." I smile at that and I hug Bobby as tight too.

"I love you, bunch."

"Right, lover boy. You gotta go." Louis smirks, opening the door imitating a butler.

***

I can hear them all chattering from outside and I stay in my position. I'm so fucking nervous.

Louis comes out, followed by Liam then Greg and his family then mine. They smile at me and they stand at the side of the door. Then Bobby comes out and I grip the bouquet even tighter.

I can't believe this moment.

"Harry?" I go back to reality and it's fucking ridiculous because I can't believe the man that I'm crazy, madly, so deeply in love with is right in front of me.

"N-Niall.." He walks over to me and he looks like he's about to cry and I don't mind because I will too.

"What are these for?" He asks with a smile as I hand him the bouquet. I hold his face softly, tracing every feature he has. I slowly lean in and he meets my lips halfway as I kiss him with everything in me. I pull away and I kneel down. I hear him gasp a little, tears already flowing down.

"Niall, I love you and I'm so fucking proud of you. Spending 9 years with you was so worth it because look at us, we have a home. We have our little family. We have our jobs, Ni. Everything is so stable, so right and so perfect. Even if one day we'll get into some crazy shit problems that will jeopardize our  relationship, I won't care because I know, hell we both know, that we won't ever leave each other alone. We pick each other up when we know one's about to drop. Niall, I don't want to do anything else if it's not with you. I want to travel with you. I want to have a family with you. I want to have family photos with you. I want to wake up at 4:37 am with you beside me, watching videos of your favorite artists because old habits die hard. Niall, I want to spend my life with you. All of it. With you, only you, baby.

I guess, all I'm trying to say is..."

I reach for the thing behind me and enclose it with my hand. I unwrap it and there behold,

"Will you spend the rest of your life teaching me how to make grilled patties like you do because it's the bomb?" Niall wipes his tears and laughs loudly before walking over to me. I grab the burger with other hand and I hold out the ring I got him.

"Niall James Gallagher Horan, will you marry me?" He sobs and laughs as he runs towards me, attacking me for a big tight hug.

"Yes, yes, yes babe! Fuck you, you're not funny but I love you so much, you goose." I let the tears fall and peck him.

We peck.

And peck once more.

Twice wont hurt.

Maybe a few more.

"Okay, lads." Everyone congratulates us, getting a photo with everyone.

"I'm so proud of you, honey." My mum pulls me in for a hug.

"Thanks, mum."  I hold my hand out for Niall to grab on and when he does, we walk towards my car.

"Alright, let's get going. Someone's about to be rewarded to get his Ph. D!" Once we get in, Niall pulls me in for a long, sweet, deep kiss.

"I'll marry you everyday." He says.

I feel my cheeks heat up, "Oh stop it, you." I mumble as I drive our way to his University.

He grabs my hand and laughs his obnoxiously beautiful laugh.

I can never love anyone as much as I love my Horny.

____________
SO THAT IS IT. HOW WAS IT? I KNOW I ENDED THIS LONG AGO BUT I FIGURED THIS SHOULD HAVE A PROPER ENDING.
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, THANKS ILY BBYS