Chapter 1

First day of school morning
        So it all starts with this annoying little sound from my alarm clock indicating its 5:45am. EWW, school. My head peaks up off the pillow and I make a *grunting noise*. I press snooze and shove my head into the fluffy cloud of dreams. *5 minutes later*, *BEEP BEEP BEEP* "OMG WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!" I yell back. I went to reach for the alarm clock but I fell out of bed and landed on the floor.
        After I got dressed and ready I rushed downstairs. Pancakes for breakfast? No. Guess I'm having cereal today. I get lucky charms out and milk, pouring them into the bowl. When I try to pour the milk in the cereal it goes all over the table. Great. This day is going to be horrible.
          I decide just to skip breakfast and head out the door. It's 6:30 in the morning and I have to walk up a hill to my bus stop ugh. My feet start to ache and I'm so tired already. I'm slowly dragging myself up the hill, until I suddenly see the bus. Great. I start running full pace to get the bus in time. Luckily the bus driver sees me and waits. Nothing like getting on a bus panting like a dog on the first day.
         I immediately go straight to my locker before my 1st period. I look around to see that I'm probably the smallest one in the school. Short people problems. After getting my binders I look for my friends. "Hey Skylar!" Abby yells so I can spot her.
     "What's up?" I reply walking over to her and my other friends.
     "Can't wait for school to start right?" Alex asks sarcastically.
"Right," we both laugh.
"So what class do you have first?" Abby asks hoping we have it together.
"Spanish" I reply.
"Awe I have tech," she frowns. I hope we have other classes together or else school is going to be really boring.
"Oh well I'll see you at lunch maybe?" Abby sounded unsure.
"period six?" I asked.
"Yay we have the same lunch!" She yelled jumping up and down. 7:27am oh I better get to class. We wave bye to each other and head to our class. Leaving your friend is like crushing your heart and walking away.

Hey peeps! So this is my first chapter I hope you enjoyed it! I hope to update as soon as I can.😊 bye👋🏻

Q: favorite subject?
A: art🎨