Chapter 2

📕First Day of School📕
     *Bell rings* Great this is the start to my high school years. The teacher walks in with a smile on her face.
    "Hello students!" She announced. "My name is Mrs. Blanino and I will be teaching you Spanish this year." She goes on about what we are learning this year and what she expects from us. Blah blah blah, I zoned out because the first day is the worst with all this information. *Bell rings*
       "Yes finally!" I whisper to myself. With that I jump out of my seat and grab my backpack.

     ⏳TIMES LAPSE TO LUNCH⏳
    I text Abby to know where to meet her for lunch since it's 5th period with 3 minutes left, and we have 6th period lunch together.
ME: hey
ABBY: hey what's up?
ME: where do u want me to meet u?
ABBY: for lunch?
ME: no before school what do you think!
ABBY: sorry
ABBY: meet me at my locker it's outside of the art room
ME: OMG I'm in art right now lol
ABBY: cool, I'm across the school I'll be there when I can, you might want to go to your locker first.
ME: k
ABBY: why didn't you take a real elective that can help you in school?
ME: art is a real elective
ME: see you at your locker bye!
      The one thing she can't understand about me. I like to draw, and be outdoors. She likes to be prepared for her career and school stuff that I don't care about. I know what you are thinking, NO she is not a nerd she just cares about getting good grades. *bell rings* I put my drawing pencils in the bin and leave. I head to my locker which is on the same floor luckily. Walking behind tall people can be frustrating sometimes. BAM! I ran right into a upper class man.
     "I'm so sorry!" I plead.
     "Watch it freshman!" He yells and then laughs with his friends.
    " I said sorry," I mumbled under my breath so no one could hear. I trudged off to my locker and put in my code. 3-24-36 right? Wait no no it's 3-24-32. Omg maybe it's 3-20-36. That's right!
I got it open and quickly grabbed my binders and headed to Abby's locker.
       I could see her standing by her locker pretending to be doing stuff, but she is actually just waiting for me. I decided this was the perfect moment to scare her. I ran up behind her and jumped while placing my hands on her shoulders.
     "Ahh!" She screamed. She turned around and saw me. She grabbed my wrist tightly.
     "Hey we are freshman now, not eighth graders we don't act like that anymore," she says strictly.
     "Your no fun," I pout.
    "So where have you been?"She brushes off her skirt and smiles.
    "Sorry I ran into some upper class man and ..." I don't want her thinking I'm not mature enough to remember my locker code so I make up, "my locker got jammed so I had to kick it a few times."
   "Ok then... Well we need a good table for lunch so I decided we are going to sit with Taylor, Lizzy, Jasper, and Mikey" she smiled. What? I don't know these people very well and I don't know this Mikey kid at all.
   "but I don't really know them," I beg for her to take my side.
   "I know but I knew you would be ok with it, right?" She looks at me with puppy eyes.
   "Let's just go" I say in defeat. What's the worst that can happen? They hate me?
   "Where's your lunch?" She questions me. Oh no I forgot to grab it from the counter at home.
   "I forgot it, I guess I'll buy lunch."
   "I'll buy lunch with you!"
   "Really?"
   "Your my best friend right?" I love her so much. She is going to buy lunch with me because I forgot mine, and who likes going in line by yourself?
    When we get into the lunch room most of the tables are taken. Abby waves to the people we are going to sit with. We snake our way through the tables of upper class men.
    "Hey guys what's up?" Abby says to everyone. "This is Skylar" she points to me.
    "Hi" I smile. They respond with various hey's and hi's. Abby and I walk up to get lunch. We both get chicken wraps with fries.
   "Perfect" I laugh. She laughs too. After we payed we sat back at the table with her friends.

Hey peeps! Omg chapter two is done! I really enjoy writing this story it's kinda fun to relate to my first day😂 anyways you can ask me any questions or tips you have thanks!

Q: favorite food?
A: does chocolate count?😂