Chapter 4

📝English Class📝
   Alex walked with me to English class. I noticed Alex was wearing a nice cream colored sweater with a dark blue skirt and brown shoes. Her hair was in a braid to the right. We walked into our English class. Of course we had assigned seats. Alex was in the row next to me but two seats up. A new kid walked in and sat in front of me. His brown hair swayed to the left and his eyes shined a perfect blue. Who is this guy? I pulled out my phone and texted Alex.

Me: hey

Alex: class is going to start soon eww

Me: who is the new kid in front of me?

   Alex looks back at him quickly before looking straight at me and smiled. She returned to her phone. I waited for her text to send through.

Alex: I don't know but I think you should talk to him

Me: what?!?!? No way

   And the bell rang before she could answer. Is she crazy? I'm sure all the popular girls are drooling over him already.
"Hello students!" The teacher walked in with a smile. " I will be having you fill out a sheet about what you learned from last year." Alex gave me a disgusted look and I just laughed quietly. The teacher started to pass out the papers to the first row. The kid in front of me turned around and smiled at me. What! What is this right now.
   "Hey can I borrow a pencil?" He asked me.
   "Yeah" I replied then reached down into my bag for a spare pencil. I handed him the pencil.
   "Thanks, I'm Matt." Excuse me? Am I having a conversation with a cute boy? This is not real.
   "I'm Skylar." I smile back. He turned back around. Wow. The teacher finally passed the papers to the first student in our row. When it got to Matt he turned around.
   "Here Sky" he handed me the paper. Sky? He called me Sky! I'm loving English class already.
   "Thanks" I take the paper and hand the rest to the person behind me. Alex looked at me and smiled. I gave her a smile back before beginning the assignment.

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I finished the assignment and turned it in at her desk. I walked back to my desk and sat down watching the clock.
The bell rang and everyone got up and left. Wait a minute. He just left with my pencil! I can't believe he stole my pencil, that jerk!I stood up and walked out the door with Alex. We didn't get far out the door when Matt came up to me.
   "Hey I forgot to give you the pencil back, sorry" he said and handed me the pencil. I take back what I said. He is not a jerk.
   "Thanks Matt" I laugh.
   "Who is this?" He asked me pointing  to Alex.
   "This is Alex, she is my best friend" I answered him.
   "I thought I was your best friend!" He joked. Omg he is funny too.
   "What! I don't even know you"
   "Yes you do, I'm Matt" I just laughed at his response. "Well I got to go to my next class."
   "Okay bye" I waved to him.
   "What just happened!" Alex almost screamed.
   "Calm down we need to go to class" I said feeling embarrassed. He will forget me when he sees the rest of the girls in our grade.

Hey guys! Sorry it's been forever since I wrote a chapter. Hope you enjoy this one though.
-Mandy🤗

Q: favorite emoji?
A: 🦄 a unicorn!!!