Chapter 1

The next morning I woke up, surprisingly in my bed. I thought I fell asleep there, maybe she took me back home. Well, I feel quite different.
       I stretch in bed and smile. I slowly get out of bed, walking to the bathroom. The floor made creaking sounds as I walked. I soon reached the bathroom, going inside and pulling out my toothbrush.
      Suddenly it froze and I dropped it, little ice shards shattered against the floor. My eyes went wide and I look at my hands, they felt a little cold. I frowned, not knowing what to do.
"You ok sweetie?" My mom called. I froze, "Yes! I am!" I panicked, getting a tissue and picking up the ice. The tissue froze and I quickly threw it away.
      I look at the clock, it was 7:40. 'I'm already late!' I thought and decided to not brush my teeth. I run out of the bathroom, going to my room and flung my backpack over my shoulder. I jog to the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbed a sandwich.
      "Bye mom! Bye dad!" I shout and jogged to the front door. I open it and race out, slamming it.
       It was another morning, birds chirped and the sun rose slowly. I ran down the sidewalk, cold wind brushed against my face. I didn't mind it, it felt quite normal. I waved to Carmen, to was only a couple blocks away from my house.
       Carmen ran to me, "Everything alright?"
       I shook my head, looking at my hands. "I froze the toothbrush. And a tissue." Carmen stayed quiet. I saw school, kids barely walking in the area.
       "Dragon? Ice dragon...? Lung dragon/Chinese dragon?" Carmen said breaking the silence. She smiled.
       I frowned, slowing down. "Why would you say dragon?"
Silence filled the air. Krystal got closer to the school area, she saw the kids entering the gym, then they would be on the other side. A gated community was around them, classrooms were near the gym, then a big field with basketball courts and playground was on the other side of the classrooms. I walked through the doers of the gym, trying to catch up so I wouldn't be late.
       "Hey wait up!" Carmen called, trying to speed to me. She caught up fast, panting a little, "I was thinking of a nice walk, not a running spree."
       "We are almost late you know?" I took my phone out of the backpack, checking the time. I held my breath, 7:55...
       A sudden pain entered my back, I gritted my teeth. "Ah..." I squeezed my hands into a fist, sweat started to drop from my head. I heard the shouts of Carmen asking me 'am I ok?', but they were kinda blurred. I had to lay, it was impossible to stand. I soon found myself on all fours, Carmen gasped.
       "Hurry." She whispered, grabbing me by the arm and dragging me to the gym bathrooms. The good thing was that no one, literally no one uses the bathrooms.
       Carmen dragged me to the handicap stall, it was big. "Are you ok?"
        I shook my head, more pain hit my head, back, everywhere. I was on all fours again, her eyes went wide.
       "Oh no..." She tried looking at my face. Then she moved to my back, tearing off my shirt. Good thing I had an undershirt on, if other girls were here they would scream and tell the teacher.
       "Holy..." She cursed under her breath, something was wrong with me for sure.
       I cried out in pain, "W-WHAT IS IT?!"
Before she could answer I felt a pain, painful like no other shoot through my back. I heard something hit the stall wall, Carmen dodged. The pain... It was to much for me. I passed out, what would be next?

Meanwhile...
       Our teacher, Ms. Zo was doing a project with the class, she wondered silently where Carmen and Krystal were. They would always be present, some say they went to the gym bathrooms and never came out, some even made the connection of ongoing diarrhea or... *ahem* something else...
       Ms. Zo sat in her desk, pondering away. Her thoughts never went to what really happened, they didn't make sense. She shrugged and yawned, getting up and helping the class. Whatever it was, she didn't care anymore.