Chapter 2 Noon time

I woke up, everything seemed normal. I heard something sing softly, I raised my head and saw a girl. My chest rose in a rhythm, my body felt weird, something too weird to describe.
       I yawned, seeing sharp canine teeth. My eyes widened as I yelped, getting up and... Stepping back only with my back feet? I was on all fours again, something lashed behind me. I turned to look, my neck stretched out to see a tail.
       The girl said something I couldn't understand, she seemed so familiar, I just couldn't put the pieces together for anything.
       "Whe-... Re we?" I garbled, my tongue refusing to speak the human language.
       The girl raised her head, smiling. She got up, coming over to me and brushing aside my hair. She muttered something, happiness in her eyes.
       I flinched, my neck pulled back as I barred my teeth. My black tongue flicked out, I backed up to a corner. My body was to tall, I was against the wall on my back. I let out a screech, terrified what would happen next.
       The girl didn't move, a tear came from those round thingys on her face. "You... -rent..." I couldn't understand all of it except 'you' and this '-rent'
She meant to say, which I didn't know, 'You really are different...'
       My head tilted, where was my tail? Ah, it was going under the stall door. What kind of... Creature was I?
I looked down, 'Lung dragon.'
My body was awfully long. I heard something creak open, the girl ran to my tail and started pulling it in with all of her might. She pointed to the other corner, I didn't quite understand and just stood there. She stomped her leg, throwing her hands into the air and grabbing my neck in a gentle way. I trusted her, so I walked over to where she pointed before.
       The girl made a motion of... Hugging? She laid on the floor and did it. My thoughts were clear, curl into a ball and wait.
       I laid on the ground, it was a tiny bit wet and cold. I started folding up, wincing at the tight space I had. Finally I folded up, giggles started echoing in the area.
       The girl froze, ducking behind the white thing (toilet).
More giggles echoed, the creatures started splashing water at themselves. Carmen wanted to help Krystal, but if she took one wrong turn everything could fall apart. Her eyes darted around the room, they lead to the floor. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go to the restroom."
Carmen swiftly tugged at Krystal, she held back the grudge. She in time surprisingly got Krystal pretty much behind the toilet.
The girl closed the stall door and locked it, pulling down her shorts and went number 1. She saw fur on the floor, she picked it up, "Huh..."
       "What's the matter?" One of them ask.
       "I found fur... Hold on." She zipped her shorts and flushed the toilet. She unlocked the stall door and walked out. She handed it to one of her friends, washing her own hands.
       "Strange... What is this?"
       "I don't know, I found it on the floor..." All their eyes went to the handicapped bathroom, it was locked the whole time, also they could see something on the floor in it.
"Your think why I'm thinking, right?"
        "Sure am, let's do this."