Chapter 3

Carmen got up, "Tim t gooooo."
       I tilted my head, confused at what she said. I uncurled, my long body stretching into the other two stalls. My body got up, wobbling a little before hearing knocks on the stall door.
       "OPEN UP!" One of the girls shouted, giggling after.
       Carmen grinned, grabbing at my hair around my neck. She unlocked the door, sprinting past them.
       The lung dragon winced, trying to run with her. My tail slammed into the girls, surprisingly saving us some time. "FLY!" Carmen spoke, I started to kinda understand her.
       Krystal looked back, no wings. She hissed, looking back at Carmen as they both ran out the gym doors.
       "OH ALSO YE HE HIS!" Carmen shouted, I didn't understand so I just nodded slowly. She reached out of her backpack a shiny orb, my eyes lit up and gasped. I reached out and snatched the orb, I started lifting off the ground.
       Carmen screamed, her hands starting to slip as they were ascending upwards. She cried out, "KRYSTAL!"
       As my name was said it snapped me out of my excitement with the orb. I noticed her slipping, I sprang up into the air. A dark figure started falling, I raced down and pulled up, the figure which was Carmen plopped on to my back.
       The air blew against my face, the orb shinning brightly as the sun sent down its rays on to us. My eyes searched my surroundings, all was so familiar but my thoughts couldn't make it out.
       The human tugged on my hair, pointing at a small house near the woods. My human thoughts raced through my head, 'Home...'