Chapter 3

Zayn POV

We all got ready for the party. My mum helped Ally into her dress and my sisters were still getting ready. I was wearing a black button down shirt with black jeans and pair of black Jordan's. My hair slicked back. I sprayed some cologne on and I got my baby girl's gift and I got one for Gabby as well.

"Ready?" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes!" They replied and all came running down. I saw my baby all dressed up in her sleeping beauty outfit.

"Do I look pretty, daddy?" She asked me with a grin, looking up at me.

"Always, baby girl. Now let's go so we won't show up late to your birthday party," I said. They all agreed and we exited the house and hopped into the taxis that I called. I gave him the address and he took off right away. I didn't realize Gabriela lived in a gated neighborhood. Gabby's driver drops Ally home and to her house so I don't go over there. I took a glance on my watch to see the time which read 6:05. We're early.

"Mummy," Ally ran to Gabriela who was looking absolutely stunning. The dress was showing her stunning body. Her makeup was light as usual and her hair was wavy. She's just so gorgeous. (Dress on the side---->)

"Baby I miss you," she hugged her.

"Me too. Look daddy bought me this dress. Isn't it pretty mummy?" She smiled.

"Oh my baby, you look like a real princess in this beautiful dress,"

"Maybe I can find me Prince Charming today," Ally said.

"No," Gabby and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and smiled.

"Hey," she came and greeted us.

"Hello sweetheart," my mum hugged her.

"Nice seeing you," Gabby said. She then came to me.

"Hi Zayn," she smiled and hugged me.

"Hi Gabriela," I hugged right away. Ah I miss this. Feeling her.

"Thanks for coming," she said.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. It is my girl's party," I said. Ally then tugged on Gabby gift's.

"Oh yeah, here you go. Ally and I chose this for you," I handed Gabby the gift.

"Zayn you shouldn't have" she smile.

"Nah is okay" I smile back.

"Well thank you both. I'm going to put this away. Make yourself at home" she went upstairs.

"Hey" someone said. I turn to see the one and only Tyga Raww.

"Tyga" ally run to the guy arms.

"Princess I miss you" he hugged her and spin her around. Anger coming in my body.

"Me too" she giggle.

"Huhem" I said a bit to mean. But I don't cared at all.

"Oh my bad forgot people were here I'm Tyga or you can call me Michael" he smile and stood out his hand.

"Nice meeting you Micheal" my mum shook his hand.

"Pleasure is all mine Mrs Malik. Meeting ally grandparents is an honor" he said. He hugged my sisters and then stood out for me. I shook it and pull away quick.

"We're King" ally ask Michele.

"His taking a nap before the party start. Want to come with me and wake him up" he ask me.

"Yeah" she said and they head upstairs.

"He's seem like a great guy" Waliyha said.

"Yeah" safaa said.

"Can you guys-" I was cut off my gabby coming.

"Sorry I took long King was crying so yeah" she giggle. I miss her laughs.

"Is alright do you want any help for anything" my mum ask her.

"Oh yes I would need some help putting every table a balloons and snacks" she said. We all pitch in and help out. Waliyha and Doniya were putting the balloons, my mum was putting the snacks with safaa and gabby was preparing the candy bags

"Need help" I said.

"Yes can you grab that bag of Hershey and dump two in each bag" she said.

"Sure" I grab the Hershey bag and dump candy in each bag.

"So how you been" I ask her.

"I'm doing great and you" she said.

"Alright" I said.

"So anything new. Did Lou and el actually broke up" she ask me.

"Nah and I don't know. I haven't been on tour. Speaking of are the lads coming" I ask. I haven't text or call them since a I been away.

"Yeah they say they be here soon and why aren't you on your. Are you sick" she look at me.

"Okay and nah I needed a break from everything. Even being with ally is great. I can spend every day with her" I smile.

"Ah that's great to hear. For a second I thought you were going to say you wanted to leave touring" she laugh. I didn't.

"Um" I said.

"Zayn you are going back touring right" she said.

"About that" I scratch the back of my neck.

"Zayn" she eyed me.

"I am for a while then leaving. I'm going to leave the band soon" I blurt out.

"W-what" she said wide eyed.

"I'm leaving the band" I repeated.

"Why Zayn" she frown.

"I don't know. I don't feel like being in the band shows the real me. I always wanted to be a rapper. You know sing with Drake or Lil Wayne. Like I love the band and the songs we recorded but is that it isn't showing the fans that I have more in me then my high pitch" I said.

"I understand Zayn. So do the guys know" she was tying the candy bags.

"Not yet. They would soon after I sign off my contract" I said handing her more bags.

"Well Zayn I hope you know what your doing" she said.

"I know what I'm going gabs" I told her truthfully.

"Okay and Zayn" she said. I look at her beautiful eyes. That's makes me want to punch myself because I made those perfect eyes tear up.

"Happy Birthday Malik" she smile and kiss my cheek. I froze there. She kiss my cheek. I know that it isn't a big deal but still she kiss my cheek. I haven't felt her lips over two years. I miss them so much.

"Thanks" I smile and kiss her cheek back. She blushes and look away. I still have an affect on her. Yes.