Chapter 20

Zayn POV

El left to party about an hour ago. I'm all alone in this big flag. Well hunter and El dogs is here. Curly. Hunter lay next to me on bed. Currently watching Keeping Up With The Kardashian. Don't know why.

Ring Ring

I checked the caller id. Gabby. What does she want. Maybe go back with you. Confess her feeling. Oh shut up dumbass. She's probably going to tell me to come over and celebrate with them.

"Hello" I answered.

"Zayn" she said.

"Yes" I said.

"Come over and celebrate your best friend 22 birthday" told you.

"Gabriela you know I'm not ready to face none of them yet" I said seriously.

"Zayn it been month. Liam wants you here. Please it would make his day. He just want to see how you are and how's life" she said.

"Yeah sure. They always declined my calls. I even think they change numbers. Just please I need more time. Now is not. Tell Liam I said Happy Birthday" I then hanged up. Getting off bed and going to the kitchen to grab a snack.

Buzz Buzz

Who can that be. Checking the peep hole. I open it right away.

"Hat are you doing here" I said.

"Hello Zayn" she smile and closed the door quickly.

El POV

"El convinced him to come. He's your boyfriend maybe he'll listen to you" hearing her say Zayn is my boyfriend made me cringe. Zayn and I.  Eww.

"Gabby he kept telling me in the flat he wasn't coming" I said.

"Liam really wants his friend here" she frown.

"I know I know" I said.

"El please I'll do anything. But begged Zayn to come. Boyfriend respects girlfriend decision" she begged.

"WHAT" we both turn around to be face with the one and only Louis Tomlinson.

"Hey Lou" gabby fake smile.

"Did you just say Zayn is her boyfriend" he came up to us.

"Lou is n-" I cut her off.

"Yes Zayn is my new boyfriend" I state.

"Your dating my best friend" he angrily said.

"Phff best friend you never responded to his calls or text. Now your calling him best friend" I laughed.

"Gabby your okay with them dating" Lou ask gabby.

"Yes I'm perfectly fine with them dating" she nod.

"But gabby she's dating you ex. Friends don't do that to each other" he said.

"Who's dating gabby a ex" the guys walked in.

"Eleanor" Louis said while staring at me. With a dirty look.

"El your dating Zayn" Niall said shocked.

"Yes" I nod.

"But how" Liam said.

"Zayn makes me happy. Happier then Louis ever made me feel" I said.

"Gabby how you Let her do this" Harry said.

"Guys I'm fine with them dating. Zayn is a single guy and so is el. Is not weird if they got attractive to each other. There dating and there's nothing we can do about it" she said.

"That's a slutty move" Louis said.

"Did you just call me slutty"  I growl

"No shit" he yelled.

"I am not a slut" I yelled back.

"Um you sure about that babe. Your dating your best friend ex. Not only its her ex is her ex husband and the child of her three kids" Lou yelled. He had a point.

"Louis chill" Niall back him up.

"Even why do you care. You got someone knocked up two weeks after our breakup" I yelled.

"But it wasn't my best friend ex" he yelled.

"Stop yelling at each other" Liam yelled.

"No because she's whoring around with guys" Lou said.

"No I'm not" I yelled.

"You sure babe. Your pretty sure" Lou said.

"Yes" I nod.

"I bet your just with Zayn to get me pissed. Ahh am I corrected. Your using him. Your making gabby seem like she's the victim. But this is for me right. You've been fucking with Zayn the whole time we broke up right. Zayn was your escape. Zayn was your side bitch. Zayn was-" I cut him off.

"I'M NOT DATING ZAYN OKAY. IM NOT INLOVE WITH HIM OR ANYTHING. THIS RELATIONSHIP IS FAKE" I couldn't take it anymore.

"What" gabby said.

"Yes the whole me and Zayn relationship is fake. We plan this whole thing well " I let out.

"To get me pissed" Louis said.

"No dumbass to make gabby jealous. Zayn really wants gabby back. I helped him to get gabby really jealous if she's me dating him  clearly it didn't work" I shocked me head. Grabbing my bag and coat from the small
Sofa next to me.

"I-I um" Louis was shocked.

"I'm going home. Can't take this drama anymore. Happy birthday Liam" I said and head out. Stop when I got to the door.

"And Louis" he turn around to face me.

"Is great to know that you thought I was that selfish to go out with my best friend ex. Next time I won't be slutty" closed the door and head back home.

-----------------

Can someone hello me add gif in here. Please. My phone won't let me.