Kidnapped by A Vampire?!

Girl on girl anyone? Hehe. Got the idea from a good friend of mine.

Yui's POV:
I awoke in the morning feeling like usual. In fact everything was the same as usual.. Or so I thought. I didn't know what I would have up my sleeve to deal with today and today onwards.
"Yuuuu!!" My little sister came charging into my room and jumped on my bed. "Mommy swaid it's twime for bweakfast!" I sighed and got up patting her head.
"Good morning little adorable sister of mine. Tell mom I'll be right down." She smiled as I kissed her forehead and she jumped off to god knows where not even bothering to actually tell my mom.
I got dressed and ready for school. My outfit consisted of a skirt, knee socks, a white shirt, a button of a kitten saying "mew can do it!", a tie, and my hair up in pigtails. I speed walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to see my mom fixing my sister and I's lunches for school. She looked up to me when I entered and smiled.
"Good morning sunshine. Please fix your plates for breakfast." I nodded and fixed the pancakes my mother made in two separate plates for my sister and myself. My father worked over seas so I barely ever had to fix him a plate. Though he's not here we still email each other every night talking about how our days were. I miss the days we all used to spend together.
"Swista!! Swurup!" I looked to my sister and smiled putting syrup on the pancakes for her and some for myself and dug in.
---------------------------
After bringing my sister to preschool, I continued to make my way to my school. The whole way there I felt strange like there was someone or something following me. I gripped my book sack and quickly turned around to scan around behind me. As I was trying to scan the sidewalk, I was suddenly jumped on and a familiar arm wrapped over my shoulder as my best friend Tao loomed over me. She's what you'd call an otaku; blue and purple hair, anime keychains on her belt loops, a little lip piercing, and a matching school outfit like mine. I'm really jealous she had got a boyfriend before me. I've still never got a boyfriend or girlfriend. I wonder if I'll ever find someone..
"Dude lets hurry up! I've been waiting for you all morning and now we're both gonna be late!" Immediately I looked at the time and jumped.
"Crap!! What're we standing here for let's get moving!" Quickly she took my hand and we ran to school talking about this and that on the way there.
The whole day I still felt like I was being watched and followed. The feeling was terrifying but I couldn't really try to look. I didn't want to look insane either.
"Yui are you doing alright? You've seemed very nervous all day, you know you can tell me anything." I looked to Tao who smiled reassuringly towards me. I trust her enough to believe in me but I still don't want her to worry so much about it. I'm probably just being paranoid over nothing.
"I'm fine, really! I'm just a bit sleepy.. I'm gonna go rest a little in the nurses office." Tao nodded to me and walked off to her next class as I headed over to the nurses office.
-----------------------
I over slept.
When I woke up there was a note next to me telling me that the nurse left the key for me to lock the door on my way out. It was 4 in the afternoon now and I had forgotten to text my mother I'd be late. Quickly I got up and left the office locking it behind me. I realized how alone I was as I looked around the halls. The school felt scary being so empty. The floors creaked, there was pure silence, the building was oddly cold, and there was dust and spider webs everywhere from lack of cleaning.
"Hello? Anybody still here?" I walked around and stopped when I heard other footsteps behind me. Suddenly the feeling of those eyes watching me had come over me again and I was frozen in spot. They're finally going to expose their face to me! This is my chance!
"Oh thank goodness! For a second I though I was the only one-" the moment I turned to see who was behind me, my heart got caught in my throat. There before me stood a beautiful girl with wings and a tail. Her eyes shone red and her hair was a silky smooth black. It took me a moment to realize she was not human and looked more like a demon.
"Wha-wha-waa-?!" I started backing up and looked around me for anything to help me. Quickly i ducked into a classroom and locked the door. I ran towards the windows and as I reached them I turned back in horror as the door flew off its hinges landing by my feet. She had a blank expression as she walked over towards me holding her hand up and out towards me. Quickly I grabbed a book and smashed it against the window sending glass shattering everywhere and started to climb out.
Right as I jumped I realized how high I really was and panicked, until hands wrapped around me and the sound of large wings flapping filled my ears.
"You really are so annoying aren't you? I wouldn't blame anyone for hating your guts." The voice sent shivers and shock down my spine and I was frozen in place. The demon had me. She has me!!
"NO!! PUT. ME. DOWN!!"
"Oh? Do you really want me to drop you now?" I looked down and suddenly didn't feel like having her put me down.  I wrapped around her and started to cry scared to death. She started to laugh and held me tighter.
"Scared of a little height?" I wanted to snap at her but thought against it. This.. Whatever she is- wants to hurt me I just know it does!
"P-please just don't hurt me.." I closed my eyes and we landed. I reopened them to find myself in the broken down house across from my own.
"I've been watching you from a distance and finally I could wait no longer. I have to make you mine." She knelt down in front of me and took my hand placing her lips softly onto it kissing my hand making me blush and want to pull back. "My name is Itsuki Shinuhara. You're Yui Kazunami." She continued to hold my hand up towards her face until I realized too late what she was up to.
There was the sudden sensation of danger and before I was able to react long, sharp, pointed teeth injected into my hand and I could feel her licking and sucking at the wound. She moved my hand up away from her mouth but still in front her face as she licked her fangs.
"Y-y-you..!" I felt like I was about to slap her but at the same time I just wanted to curl into a ball and cry. I was so scared and confused.
"I marked you.. So now you are mine. No other can take you from me." I was about to raise my finger up and shout out all my reasons why NOT to be with me but I felt something soft press up against my lips. I was suddenly pushed back into the old building and down on a sofa. She sat over me pinning my arms up by my head and her eyes looking back down to me. Her eyes were warm yet shining a beautiful shade of red. They looked like the pink sunset I'd see every night.
"Yui, please do not resist me any longer. I've waited for you for so long.. And now that I have you here.." I could feel her shaking a little in fear of my rejection. I don't know what drove me to react the way I did, but I moved my hand out and put my finger over her lips and tilted my head a little exposing my neck. The feverish look in her eyes grew and she had began to kiss and lick down my neck as her hand slowly trailed below my shirt moving its way up. Then I just felt my shirt being removed that I started to gain my sense back. I was becoming aware again of my actions.
That didn't really change much.
"Itsuki.." I could feel myself becoming a bit scared at the act being committed at the moment but her finger pressed on my lips soothed me a little. She must've been just as nervous as me.
"Don't worry.. I'll be gentle." She smiled and kissed my nose. The act of kindness made me smile as well and so we shared a sweet passionate kiss.

That night I had become one with a vampire named Itsuki. Only my own blood can satisfy her now. I had to give up all of the things from my pass life. My friends, family, school, just everything. My existence was completely erased amongst them.
"Yui, it's time." I looked up to my lover. The train was open awaiting its final passengers. I slipped my hand into hers and looked ahead. The path I chose to walk will be thorny and rough, but I'll continue to go wherever my dear lover goes.
And so I took the step inside.
The doors closed behind me.
This was it. This was my goodbye to everything. Goodbye to my Momma, and goodbye to my little sister.
"Let's go on home now Itsuki. To where the land is most beautiful."
And so we were off, never to be seen by the human eye ever again.

Short little story eh? Thank you Evil_Bunnies for the story idea! Hope you gain some awesome followers~ anyways stay awesome guys and I'll have my other stories updated soon. Okay bye!!