My Prince of Darkness

I'm aware many of my stories are boyxboy. This will be another one and I think after this one I'll take a break on the bxb stuff. Anyways I hope you will enjoy this story.

I had a normal life, you know nothing special. I lived in a regular old house with a regular old family, I had two good friends I hung out with, I went to a regular old school, and I just had a regular old life. But today, I was fully unaware that the person I never once cared for before, would change my life forever.
Today started like any other day for me. I woke up, got ready, and started on my walk to school. I enjoyed walking to school instead of riding in a car just because sometimes you'd see somethings you usually wouldn't while riding in a car.
Anyways, I was walking with my headphones on like usual, but then I bumped into someone sending both of us falling back onto the ground. I rubbed my head a little and looked up at the person I ran into. I knew who he was immediately when a group a girls started helping him up.
The Price himself.
A white haired boy stood before me dusting himself off. His eyes met my own and all I could really do was look right back at his.
"Hmm, watch out where you are going." He suddenly glared at me before turning around and walking away followed by his group of girls, which some I might add, turned around and made faces at me in disgust before returning to their Prince Charming.
"Sheesh, what's that guys problem? It was an accident." I got myself up picking my headphones up off the ground. I cursed to myself noticing that they were broken and threw them away in a nearby trash can. I grabbed my bag and started walking to school again, making sure I kept my distance from the Prince.
"Yo! Bryce!" I looked up and noticed my two friends running over towards me. I smiled as they caught up to me.
Let me introduce you to my dear friends.
First there's Tyler, he's really quite and shy towards others, but around me and my other friend, he's very open and close to us. He has black hair that's kinda long and covers his ocean blue eyes.
Then you have Dylan. A pretty popular, out going guy that so happens to enjoy hanging out with us more than the other populars. He's tall with a well muscled body and tannish skin. He has brown hair that makes his green and blue eyes pop out.
"Hey guys." We each walked side by side talking about what each other did at home the day before. Dylan rambled on in the background about some new horror movie he wanted to watch as I listened to Tyler talk about a new manga he had been reading. My friends were pretty weird, that's something I had to admit, but I honestly felt really glad to be able to even call them my friends.
Some time went on by, it was now the beginning of class and people were still entering the classroom. I had a spot kinda in the middle of the classroom while my friends were on both sides of me. Dylan always slept through first hour so it was a miracle he was even passing this class, Tyler was already very smart, it was a mystery to me that he wasn't in the advance classes. He must've changed his schedule just to be with us.
As I sat patiently in my desk, giggling in the back of the class had gotten my attention. I looked back behind me to see some girls looking and pointing up in front of me. I turned my head back around only to notice that the person who sits in front of me was no other than the prince himself. I never did bother to learn his real name.
"And so we meet again." The prince looked to me and over my friends. Tyler was nervously looking around the floor while Dylan was giving a pretty cold glare at him. Dylan hated the prince since he always had all the girls on his shoulders. All the guys hated him.
"What the fuck are you looking at Mr. Prince Charming?" Dylan spoke out in a very harsh, rough voice that immediately got the prince looking away and sitting in his desk. I looked at my two friends who were looking at me curiously wanting an explanation.
"I'll tell you guys about it later." And then the teacher walked in, signaling that everyone should shut up or face staying after class with Mr. Spittles A Lot.
----------------------------
At lunch break I decided to tell my friends about earlier that morning. Tyler was fiddling his fingers nervously and Dylan was gritting his teeth taking it all in.
"If this guy decides to do anything to you, any of you, tell me and I'll wipe that pretty boy look right off of him!" Dylan was fuming with anger, you could practically see the steam rising off his body.
"Relax man, it was pretty much my fault in that too. I'll just go properly apologize to him right now." I pushed my chair out and got up, Dylan started to get up as well but I told him to just go get lunch with Tyler who was more than relieved that he wouldn't be getting lunch alone.
We split up going our own ways. I decided to try looking in the halls to see if I'd be able to find him there, but sure enough I got stopped by a loud banging sound in the locker rooms and peeked my head inside. There were a group of guys standing together with smug looks on their faces. Usually I'd just walk away from this sort of thing, but their victim caught my attention.
The prince.
They had lifted him up into a locker and were threatening him and throwing hits in there. I don't know why I did it, but I stepped into that room and closed the door behind me, locking it up tight.
"Oi! What're you all doing up in here??" I could feel my anger practically pouring out of me with every single step I took closer towards them. Most people knew better than to mess with me since Dylan was a pretty scary guy to tick off. You were lucky if you managed to just get away with a couple of nasty bruises.
The circle opened up to reveal the one beating up the prince to be very big and tall. This guy was perfect bully material but I was much faster and flexible than this guy. He dropped the prince and a smirk formed on his face as his attention went towards me.
"Well, well, well! Did you come to save your little Princess?" The group of boys started to laugh and that set me off. Immediately before the big guy could react, I swung in smashing my fist straight into his face getting him square in the nose. He backed up shouting in pain as blood poured from his nose. I knew I fucked up when he looked back up at me with fury in his eyes.
About 15 minutes later, I won the fight but collapsed out of exhaustion on the floor. I was pretty badly beaten up but that was the last of my concerns. I grabbed my phone and texted Dylan that I wouldn't be joining them to lunch and that I would be checking out for the rest of the day.
I sat back on the wall and let myself slide down as pain exploded through my body. I had forgotten that I wasn't alone until a hand had placed itself on my arm. I looked over to the prince who had a worry some expression.
"Don't worry about this, I'll heal in no time. They didn't beat you up too badly did they?" His expression seemed to calm and went emotionless as he looked to me.
"Why'd you jump in back there?" He tsked and turned his head away continuing on. "Nobody gives a damn for me." I paused as he suddenly seemed to have this sad aura to him. I was suddenly drawn towards him and gave him a small pat on the back.
"Well actually I originally came to apologize to you for earlier today. I didn't mean to run into you this morning. But I think I payed you back for that just now." I started to pull myself up using the wall and gasped at the extreme pain shooting through my legs. I started to fall down, but the prince caught me and supported me on his shoulder.
"I may as well help you get home. Jeez you're such an idiot to just jump in like that and to pick a fight with Javier." I laughed lightly and could feel myself slowly going in and out of conciseness.
"Actually, can we just go sit somewhere? I think I need to rest a bit." He seemed to understand that well enough. We went outside and we lay down on the grass. I closed my eyes just trying to relax my pained stiff muscles, while he just lay propped up on his arms looking up at the sky. It was silent between us, but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was more... Peaceful.
It was that thought that made it awkward.
I turned my head to look over at him and I was met with his sky blue eyes. He was looking directly at me and for a moment I felt a strange sensation in my chest like my heart quivered with emotion.
"Aha! I knew something bad had happened!" I shot up hearing Dylan's loud voice booming over my head. Tyler immediately ran over to me once he saw my condition and started looking over my battle wounds. Dylan was charging towards the silver haired boy I saved next to me but I stopped him.
"It wasn't him! It was Javier and his pack of savage wolves. They were beating him up and bullying him so I stepped in and well.. I got my ass kicked. But I still won!! They backed off from us!" I felt myself smile from the victorious feeling in my stomach. Dylan relaxed a little but not all the way as he kept his eyes locked with the beautiful prince before him.
"What did those pigs want with you huh?" Dylan was looking him down with a stern stare but the boy simply smiled.
"They just hate me because the girl he likes is always hanging out with the group of sluts that fangirl over me. Honestly there's nothing I can do about that." To my disbelief, Dylan just nodded understandingly and focused back on me.
"W-well then.. Uhh.." I looked to the prince giving him an apologetic look for not knowing his name and he grunted.
"Isaiah."
"Well Isaiah, thank you for the walk out here, but I think my friends will take it from here." He nodded his head understanding but there was a bit of loneliness in his eyes.
"Err... Actually.." I felt a tug on my sleeve as Tyler looked at me and Isaiah, then spoke on. "If you both don't mind, I can treat your wounds and do some makeup touch ups to make it look like nothing happened." I nodded my head happily for the invite and silently I felt a hand take mine. Isaiah nodded his head but he seemed kinda awkward.
The ride to Tyler's house was pretty awkward in itself. Tyler and Dylan were in a heated argument over some sort of comic book, while I sat in the back with Isaiah.
"Hey.. There's no need to feel out of place. We're all a big group of out of place kids." I smiled and his shoulders slumped back down to normal.
I always thought that this guy was the most perfect, popular guy with the perfect charm to attract anyone he wanted. Yet here I am, sitting next to the so called prince who looks like he's about to break down with a heart attack at any second.
Shortly later we made it to Tyler's place. We all got down and went inside. Tyler's mom greeted us, obviously not expecting guest, or well anyone, at the time.
Tyler's mother was a sweet hearted lady. Unlike her son, her hair was a beautiful blonde color. Her eyes were blue like her sons and she had very similar facial details.
"Hello boys, Dylan." She called Dylan separately as a little joke thing we had between the four of us. Let's just say Dylan did something really stupid that involved a bike and their in-ground pool. Yeah uh, it was a great idea in our heads but uhm.. Yeah no he probably should've left it behind in his head.
"Oh my goodness gracious! What happened to you two?!" Mrs. Rodgers came rushing up to Isaiah and I looking over our faces. Oh I forgot to mention, Tyler's mom is a doctor.
"Mom calm down, they just got into a little fight against some idiots." Obviously Isaiah was stunned by Tyler actually talking and even talking pretty normally at that.
"Jeez, let me guess, you don't want your parents to know right?" I nodded and so did Isaiah. She sighed and led us up to her room where she had a lot of emergency first aid kits. She worried a lot for Tyler since Dylan can be a bit of a bad influence on him.
"Okay, so who may you be by the way? I've never seen your face here before." Isaiah looked up to her and smiled.
"Isaiah. I just so happened to bump into a few idiots and Bryce here so happened to be passing by and saved me out of it. I got away with only a bruised back and a busted lip. Wish I could say the same about his injuries." Tyler's mom nodded her head and looked to the two of us and led us to the bathroom where she started to clean up our wounds. Dylan and Tyler went to the living room to start up their video games. When she was done, she sorta just left us behind to do whatever we wanted. Isaiah and I just sort of stood together just staring into the mirror examining ourselves. It was kinda hard to watch whenever Isaiah would look over at me and wince away in guilt. I don't know what I was hoping to expect, I'd probably feel the same if I were in his shoes.
"Don't worry so much about it okay? I jumped in myself, so don't blame it on yourself." I turned towards him and gave a reassuring smile. He looked at me seeming a bit lost for a moment until a small smile came upon his face and he nodded.
The rest of that day, we just sat together playing video games. Isaiah and Dylan soon came to hit it off and so they rode home together. But before they had left, Isaiah had came over to me and hugged me as if his life depended on it. I only regretted not hugging back after he had already left.
When ever I myself got home, I smiled when I saw the positive text I had gotten from the misunderstood prince. I texted him back and crashed down into bed. I reached out and lifted up my phone when it started to ring and answered it.
"Hmm? Yes?"
"Hey uh... Bryce... I just wanted to say thanks for earlier today. I've never had someone try to stand up for me before... So really.. Thank you so much." I could hear his voice full of emotion, as if he was beginning to cry. I smiled and laughed lightly.
"Don't worry about it. I'm just glad you're doing okay now. Really, I'm very happy I did it, I may have never gotten to know you so I'm glad I stepped in."
"...."
"...."
".. Come over to my place tomorrow okay? My parents won't be home so you don't have to worry about manners."
"...."
"Yeah sure I think that will be fine. Just text me the directions and I'll be there tomorrow okay?"
"No need to worry, we can ride together in my car. Bring clothes if you plan to sleep over or shower after the football game. I'll be there to pick you up."
"Oh okay. Yeah that sounds like a good plan. I don't mind staying the night, it's better than being trapped at home. See you tomorrow."
I could hear the small laugh in his voice as he hung up. I put my phone back down and looked up to my ceiling sighing happily.

The next day I found Tyler holding Isaiah in a friendly headlock and Dylan looking taken aback at Tyler's sudden sign of public affection. I felt deep inside like Isaiah was going to make a good impact on the guys.
"Ahh Bryce is here!" Tyler came running up to me and jumped on me making me have to hold him all bridal style and we ended up laughing for about 5 minutes over it.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure my friends are all weird.
"Bryce, come walk with me to class, there's something I want to talk to you about." I looked to Isaiah and put Tyler down who ran to Dylan. Isaiah and I walked down the halls but didn't even go to class. Instead, we went up the stairs and snuck up onto the roof. Teachers would usually just come up here for a smoke break so it was pretty quiet. We sat at the edge at the fence. Isaiah was sitting on top of the fence and looking down at the ground far below. I decided that I felt safer on the roof itself.
"I need some advice and you're the only person I trust right now to be able to give answers and hold a secret." I looked up to him and nodded, which signaled him to continue on.
"How do you think I should come out of the closet to everyone in our group of friends without them all freaking out?" At first, I was totally confused, then at a lost for words, and finally back to completely confused. But I came to process immediately when I saw the serious look in his eyes.
"You're gay..? Wow that's quite a shocker." I bit my lip a little bit but shook my head and smiled. "Dude don't worry so much! Tyler and Dylan will definitely be alright with it. Have some confidence, be a man! Have balls to stand up and be yourself!" I pulled him back off the fence catching him and laughing. He was laughing from the adrenaline pumping through his veins and nodding.
A very strong urge to hold him came over me again and I found myself doing just that. His body felt so compatible for my arms and his hair felt silky soft. I felt arms wrap back around me and his face pressed into the crook of my neck, his breathing began to become more calm and collected.
"Thank you Bryce, I knew I could depend on you to understand me." I could only smile and nod my head as his arms tightened around me. My own arms tightened right back before I heard the sound of the roof door opening which, in response, both of us pushed each other back.
"Oi! You two, what're you fighting up here for?!" A janitor, getting the wrong idea, started walking towards us with an angry look on his face.
"W-wait hold on now, we were not fighting."
"Then why else would you guys have your hands on each other?! You spoiled brats all think you're so smart. Well I-" the man froze up as a hand pulled me by the arm to them and before I could really respond, my lips were sealed shut with Isaiah's own. The whole time he held a cold, hard and serious look on his face as he seemed to stare into the mans inner core.
"Kissing. And holding one another. The rooftop is a place of privacy old man, get that fact through your head." He smirked and flipped him off. The old guys face got red and heated as he stormed off.
Usually, seeing something like that happen would make me laugh, but I was still taken aback by what actions just occurred.
"Uhm, err.. S-sorry about that." Isaiah looked away, his face turning red as he began to cover his lips with his hand. So much fear and regret showed in his eyes, such saddened eyes.. Beautiful eyes that you could always find yourself getting lost in.
"Isaiah.." This time I was the one who pulled him by the arm and kissed him. Immediately afterwards his face got even redder if possible. "I like your smile much more than your frown." I pulled him into my arms pressing his entire being towards me. His arms wrapped desperately around me and tugged at my shirt as he started to cry and sob into my chest. I lifted his head up and we began to kiss each other passionately. Our hands held together, fingers entwined, we lay down against the wall together doing such lewd activities.
"H-hey Bry.. Y-you don't have to.."
"It's okay. I want to do this." I moved my head down between his legs, taking his hardened cock between my lips. His voice as he moaned and cried in pleasure filled my head, making my brain swim in a sea of lust. I wanted to devour this body of his and make all of him mine.
"..love you."
"Hmm?"
"... I love you Bryce." I suddenly felt myself about to explode on this boy as I looked into his teary yet lustrous eyes.
"...tsk!" I jumped on him and ripped off his pants immediately. I showed no mercy as I immediately pushed myself into him and fucked him crazy. How his cry of pleasure and pain made me go wild. He was amazing.
"Ngh! C-come... *pant* *pant* .. -coming! I'm coming! Ahh, Bryce!!!"

----------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the story. Leave a vote or a comment if you liked or have opinions on it. And I'll see you guys in the next story, peace!