Female! Madara Uchiha (Naruto Shippuden) x Reader {NaL}

A/N: I love Madara! He's so cool!! But this time.... He's a SHE!! I'm sorry for not updating!! But here i am!

No One's POV

"Madara!! You're soooo dead!!" You yelled while chasing Madara around around the Hidden Leaf Village.

"Catch me if you can, (Y/N)!" Madara yelled while laughing.

"Madara! (Y/N)! Stop running and wait for me!!" Hashirama yelled from behind.

'Oh.. I give up!' Hashirama thought and jumped away with a wide smile.

"Madara!!" You yelled. Madara looked behind and stuck out her tounge.

"You BAKA!!!" You yelled and ran faster. Madara laughed again and ran faster. Finally, after 15 minutes of running, you caught Madara and smacked her head.

"You idiot." You said.

"Ow!" Madara yelled.

"Why donmt you just stay in one place and let me say something?" You asked while folding up the sleeve of your long-sleeved shirt.

"What are you gonna say?" Madara asked while scratching her head which you found quite cute.

"My feelings." You said.

"Your feelings? To who? To Hashirama?" Madara asked with slightly furrowed eyebrows.

"Now why the cold shoulder, Madara? No. It's not for Hashirama or someone else." You said.

"Then, who?" Madara asked.

"You. Madara i... I love you." You said. Madara was frozen and speechless.

'She loves me back!!' Madara thought.

"O-Oh, i love you too, (Y/N)." Madara said.

"Really?" You asked.

"Yes." Madara said.

"For real?" You asked again.

"*giggle* Yes." Madara said.

"YAY!!" You yelled and kissed Madara. Madara slightly smiled and kissed back.